Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RWhockey

Nike/Bauer ONE95/ONE75 Skates

While we are on the subject of 'totally different skates' ...........

We are now (75) pages into the one95 & one75 thread. Would anyone object to me starting "The Official one75 skate thread" ????

Reasons:

#1) These truly ARE two different skates

#2) When doing my 'research' about my one75 skates, I had to sift through post after post of one95 responses just to get some appropriate information on the one75's

Any objections ?

................... (cough) this really should have been done from the start. (cough)

i skated one75 jr skate 3D once. The fitting is great. I should have spent more $ for one95 skates. i am considering selling away one75 and get one95 skates.

OR convert one75 jr skates, buy one95 jr skates.

I too have been trying to do research on the one75's but finding it difficult to weed through this huge thread.

My conscientious is that they are very much alike the one90 but deeper? I have a problem with lace bite, so could someone elaborate on the depth of these skates. Maybe compare them against easton, ccm, rbk, that would be great!

I'm sorry to bump an old thread, but just had to post on how much I love my one95's. They are absolutely filthy skates. The break in process has also been awesome. There's one trouble spot on my toes, which I may have to get punched out, but beyond that, amazing. They are very much speed skates, efficient energy transfer is an understatement. It's taking me a bit to get used to switching from CCM V10 Ovechkins, the turning and stopping is a bit troublesome for me right now, but I'll get used to it. They're just an awesome effing skate. Props to Bauer for slamming this out of the park.

Sorry for grave digging but a store 2hrs away is selling their last pair of one95s in size 6D and I'm hoping it would fit me.. A few years back I had a pair of one90s in 6.5D and they were good it's just that I feel like I needed more volume. Do most people here stick with the same size? Or do they go down half a size?

Sorry for grave digging but a store 2hrs away is selling their last pair of one95s in size 6D and I'm hoping it would fit me.. A few years back I had a pair of one90s in 6.5D and they were good it's just that I feel like I needed more volume. Do most people here stick with the same size? Or do they go down half a size?

I've tried on different combinations of size and width, but have stayed in the same size since the 1960s.

Doesn't the idea of needing more volume steer you towards anything but a smaller size?

What size holder is on the NBH One95 skate in a Jr. Size 5.5D? (no speculation please).

How does the One95 fit compare to the current One80 fit? (smaller or the same?) One80's fit MUCH bigger than my 8090s, so looking into some One95s.

Thanks!

What size holder is on the NBH One95 skate in a Jr. Size 5.5D? (no speculation please).

How does the One95 fit compare to the current One80 fit? (smaller or the same?) One80's fit MUCH bigger than my 8090s, so looking into some One95s.

Thanks!

One95 is made of a wide last & fits quite a bite wider then One75. Plus One95 has quie a bit more volume compating with One75 which is quite shallow (a bit better then One90 but still).

long story short if you're looking for a skate that fits smaller comparing with One75 then One95 is most definitely not the right choise for you.

One95 is made of a wide last & fits quite a bite wider then One75. Plus One95 has quie a bit more volume compating with One75 which is quite shallow (a bit better then One90 but still).

long story short if you're looking for a skate that fits smaller comparing with One75 then One95 is most definitely not the right choise for you.

Uhhh...If you read my question, I was asking about the fit of the current Jr. Bauer One80 vs. the Jr. NBH One95. Anyone? (One80s fit huge on me compared to my 8090s.)

Anyway, I found out the holder on the One95 in size jr. 5.5D is a 246mm. Is the boot big enough to put 254mm holders on? I have two sets of fairly new profiled steel for my current LS2 254mm holders, which I would like to use if possible.

Thanks!

Uhhh...If you read my question, I was asking about the fit of the current Jr. Bauer One80 vs. the Jr. NBH One95. Anyone? (One80s fit huge on me compared to my 8090s.)

Anyway, I found out the holder on the One95 in size jr. 5.5D is a 246mm. Is the boot big enough to put 254mm holders on? I have two sets of fairly new profiled steel for my current LS2 254mm holders, which I would like to use if possible.

Thanks!

not sure if it's an option but just fyi, the holder on the one100 5.5d is 254.

not sure if it's an option but just fyi, the holder on the one100 5.5d is 254.

Yeah I know, like the One80. But I am swimming in them. Bauer cut the higher level of the Supreme series very large. Oddly, the One60 is cut smaller and uses a 246 holder in the 5.5D. One95 in 5.5D uses 246. My 8090s in 5.5D uses 254mm. This inconsistency drives me :wacko: !

One80 is the exact same skate as One75 and fits the same

just like One100 and One95 (with exception of the tongue of course).

If there's too much volume in Supreme series then I suggest looking into Vapors - why don't you simply try them on rather than asking on the forum?

One80 is the exact same skate as One75 and fits the same

just like One100 and One95 (with exception of the tongue of course).

If there's too much volume in Supreme series then I suggest looking into Vapors - why don't you simply try them on rather than asking on the forum?

I used to live in Vermont and would go down to South Windsor Arena and get fitted. Now I am in the middle of Kansas and there's no f pro shop here that stocks any where near a decent selection of skates and models to choose from. So I am stuck with remote fitting unfortunately.

I don't understand why the One95 would use a smaller holder than the One80 in the same size skate (5.5D) unless in fact the skate was actually smaller with less volume. No way of knowing except trying the skate on, of course, but I am trying to figure out if it is worth buying some One95s in my old size on ebay. I have skated in Supremes for the last 25+ years by the way....

one80 (like the one100 compared to the one95) has a thicker tongue then the one75...

Presumably senior fits the same as junior (not many adults wear junior skates, so you're asking a highly small portion of users on this board specifically referencing junior skates and their fit), the one80 is too tight on me compared to my one95s in the same size. why? thicker tongue = less volume in skate.

so if the one80 has too much volume then try a half size lower in the one95, if that doesn't do it try vapors or something else.

if you have skated your past 25 years in supremes, everything before those 8090s will be a current vapor boot. everything supreme from 8090 has been a different (wider) last.

one80 (like the one100 compared to the one95) has a thicker tongue then the one75...

Presumably senior fits the same as junior (not many adults wear junior skates, so you're asking a highly small portion of users on this board specifically referencing junior skates and their fit), the one80 is too tight on me compared to my one95s in the same size. why? thicker tongue = less volume in skate.

so if the one80 has too much volume then try a half size lower in the one95, if that doesn't do it try vapors or something else.

if you have skated your past 25 years in supremes, everything before those 8090s will be a current vapor boot. everything supreme from 8090 has been a different (wider) last.

Ok thanks. But why would the One95 in the same size use a smaller holder then?

Hi, just a quick question. What brand and type of laces come stock with the one95 skates? I need some replacement laces for my one95's and would really like to have the exact same ones again that came with the skates. Are they waxed or non-waxed, as I've only ever used stock laces? Thank you for any help

Sorry for bringing this up fromvthe dead... But just picked up a brand new pair of one95's in 9D...

I'm coming from u+ pro reloadeds... Size 9e...

They always hurt my arch and gave me lace bite in one foot...

I tried on the 9e's in the one100's and they felt good but a tad to wide... I've been measured as being between EE and D.

The one95's feel good, in fact amazing on myvrigjt foot... But on the left, the tongue feels like it's stabbing me in the foot..

Will baking help? And I'm I screwed ifvthe skates are too narrow? While punching help?

Thanks guys.