Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RWhockey

Nike/Bauer ONE95/ONE75 Skates

is the sizing generally the same as the one90?

i had them on. they tend to be wider. also i found that they were a touch shorter. they felt more like my old 7D 8090s, than my one90 i am wearing now.

also i found you can really feel where the tougues of the skate come down by the sides of your foot

Just picked up my pair, went from an 11D in the one90 to a 10.5D in the one95. Nice fit, definitely lock the heel in, and a tad wider. Never felt more in touch with a boot, very responsive.

Anyone know a place where I can get a pair in store? I am in New Hampshire and everyone is saying they won't stock them til may/june. Montreal or Quebec City maybe? Store names and/or numbers would be great. Also, I wear a 8.5D Vapor XX now, so what would that end up a 7.5D ONE95? Any help...Thanks

Anyone know a place where I can get a pair in store? I am in New Hampshire and everyone is saying they won't stock them til may/june. Montreal or Quebec City maybe? Store names and/or numbers would be great. Also, I wear a 8.5D Vapor XX now, so what would that end up a 7.5D ONE95? Any help...Thanks

Make some calls before you head up North. You'll likely be paying a couple hundred dollars more if you buy them at Rousseau or others in Quebec.

Even if he posted it in english, it's not like we could believe him anyway....

don't wreck a good topic with your childish comments

I think he's just trying to get his post count up with hopes he can get back in the for sale forum.

Even if he posted it in english, it's not like we could believe him anyway....

don't wreck a good topic with your childish comments

If the shoe fits....

looks funny when you tie it up lol but, oh well. That pair of skates are deep! Very nice. Hows the heel pocket/ffoam