Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cammerz12

. . .are you serious

Slap warrior on anything and it will sell... They are the mcdonnalds of athletic equipment.

That would lead people to believe that they are actually selling a lot of product. I wouldn't say that's exactly the case. Every Warrior dealer I know seemed to have a honeymoon period when it was hot, then shortly died down.

coming soon the biggest closeout list in history. :blink:

who thought that warrior would fix inno's production issues only to produce more than they are able to sell.

Having an extremely limited distribution channel didn't help them. Other Manufacturers take note, even with all their marketing they didn't succeed with a small number of stores and a large online presence.

I really thought Warrior would become a little more traditional once they got their name out there. I like some of their stuff, but I'm starting to grow tired of their marketing angle. It's almost embarrassing for a grown adult to use some of their products.

As for the cup. What did they do that hasn't already been done? A cup is a cup, right.

Getting past the whole naming conventions, this looks like a pretty blatantly rip off of the Shock Doctor robo-cop cup.

Agreed

the actual cup is almost identical to the shock doctor, but the short looks a lot different aside from the piping around the cup pouch.

McFly!! McFly!! Where's the velcro to hold up the hockey socks? Oh, this is for LAX only. Well, that's a big help!

They are a marketing and lacrosse company....that unfortunately tries to flood the hockey market with their propoganda and products that are overly hyped and marketed.

Getting past the whole naming conventions, this looks like a pretty blatantly rip off of the Shock Doctor robo-cop cup.

thats the first thing i thought of. looks like the same idea.i was gonna buy a SD one today at work and see if it is any diff then the ones that come in the thorax girdle.