Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cammerz12

. . .are you serious

Another marketing ploy by the boys at Warrior. If it isn't sex and drugs....then it is blatant humor. I got a chuckle out of it, but it won't be gracing my twins anytime soon.

Slap warrior on anything and it will sell... They are the mcdonnalds of athletic equipment.

Slap warrior on anything and it will sell... They are the mcdonnalds of athletic equipment.

That would lead people to believe that they are actually selling a lot of product. I wouldn't say that's exactly the case. Every Warrior dealer I know seemed to have a honeymoon period when it was hot, then shortly died down.

ambiguously-gay-duo.jpg

Nice!

Isn't that the Awesomely Gay Duo?

Was that MadTV?

I haven't seen that in ages.

Edit: Because I'm one of those smart cookies I right clicked it and realized it's "Ambiguously Gay Duo".

Haha.

ambiguously-gay-duo.jpg

Nice!

Was that MadTV?

Edit: Because I'm one of those smart cookies I right clicked it and realized it's "Ambiguously Gay Duo".

Haha.

Correction.....the Dynamicaly Gay Duo.

ambiguously-gay-duo.jpg

Nice!

Was that MadTV?

Haha.

Correction.....the Dynamicaly Gay Duo.

Correction...Ambiguously Gay Duo

That would lead people to believe that they are actually selling a lot of product. I wouldn't say that's exactly the case. Every Warrior dealer I know seemed to have a honeymoon period when it was hot, then shortly died down.

coming soon the biggest closeout list in history. :blink:

who thought that warrior would fix inno's production issues only to produce more than they are able to sell.