Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Busted mailbox

You think thats bad, my grandma got a pipebomb stuck in her mailbox a couple of days ago. Sorry to hear about your mailbox though.

ive youve ever seen the butterfly effect... you know what can happean with bombs and mailboxes and babies and mommies and blood and guts

Sorry JR, I must have had a little too much to drink last night. I'm just glad that bump wasn't a person.

Seriously though, I grew up in a town filled with rednecks who loved playing mailbox baseball. All you need is a pickup truck, a bat and a case of Busch.

Sorry JR, I must have had a little too much to drink last night. I'm just glad that bump wasn't a person.

Seriously though, I grew up in a town filled with rednecks who loved playing mailbox baseball. All you need is a pickup truck, a bat and a case of Busch.

round here we do that in sedans with lead pipes... B)

Chadd just described a podunk town we always had 4th of July baseball tournies in, except one time there wasn't even a vehicle involved. Yeah, playing mailbox baseball on foot while drunk is the only way to go.

Lol reminds me of a good memory.

Some punks in our old neighborhood would go around bashing in mailboxs with baseball bats, so we got back at them. My dad made a mailbox out of a steel girder and replaced the old mail box. So one day I was watching out the window late at night and some kids pulled up with aluminum bats. First kid winds of and slugs it really hard. Twang! Kid fell to the ground and they all hopped in the car and sped off. Didn't even put a scratch in that mailbox.

Had some kids doing that in Texas a few years ago and hit the wrong one. The guy had built it out of drill pipe and oilfield drill bits. The kid hit it and the bat came back and smashed his head against the car. DOA at the hospital. They were hitting them from the car speeding on the side of the road.

yeah. some kids did that to my mailbox aswell. next time i saw them coming i cam out with a paintball gun. and wasted like 200 paintballs on 3 kids. chased them for 3 blocks. haha. revenge is awesome.