Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joeskow

NBH Vapor XXXX gloves (pics)

Not liking the logo on the cuff, especially considering how much I love the silver twill XXX on my current gloves.

I will probably buy them in a year or two's time once my pro stock XXX's die assuming they fit the same.

So much better looking then the old Skeletor hands... aka one90 gloves.

i like the look of the xxx's better. i have had the xxx's for a year now and only have a tiny hole on my top hand. i play 3-5 times a week. it was nice that they gave you spare palm material.

the only thing i wish is that my xxx's are slightly tighter. they are a little loose. they say "pro model" on them. does that me its pro stock or did all xxx's say that? its hard to tell, but the xxxx's look a little slimmer.

these look much better then the pair in the other thread. Still not sold on the design I see from the pictures. Id have to see them physically. THey dont look that bad.

when are they going to stop with this xxx...nonsense. i think xxx was far enough. now xxxx? kind of dumb if you ask me. the gloves look nice and i really like my xxx's, but whats next after xxxx's...xxxxx's, then xxxxxx's? the more x's they put on there, the dumber the logo for the model looks. They should leave it at xxx being the top model and have the models change from year to year or however often. same goes for the skates and stick and whatever else.

well they could put an "L" for the next gen equipment lol.

actually 40 should be "XL" in Roman numerals, so it could be on there now