Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

nike lemieux pattern...Edit ned info on Francis

if u look at the specs....the P66 has the same specs like the modano, except the p66 has a little more curve to it.....is there a difference between the p66 and the lemieux?

if u look at the specs....the P66 has the same specs like the modano, except the p66 has a little more curve to it.....is there a difference between the p66 and the lemieux?

Yes, a big difference. Just because some of the specs are similar or the same doesn't mean the blade is the same.

i had a wooden nike team usa blade in the lemieux curve, and it was similar to a drury except not as much loft to it. the lemieux curves i've seen on the apollos resembles a drury pretty close

Bauer Francis is/was a 5.5 lie with a weird mid-heel. It's like the Easton Lidstrom and Sakic mated.

Bauer Francis is/was a 5.5 lie with a weird mid-heel. It's like the Easton Lidstrom and Sakic mated.

That old school bauer francis was my favorite curve ever.

i had a wooden nike team usa blade in the lemieux curve, and it was similar to a drury except not as much loft to it. the lemieux curves i've seen on the apollos resembles a drury pretty close

ya, thats what blade i was talking about lee