Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hockeyman9621

Yzerman Stealth

As a common courtesy, if a MSH member is bidding on something, you might not want to post the auction here if you're not affiliated with the item.

As a common courtesy, if a MSH member is bidding on something, you might not want to post the auction here if you're not affiliated with the item.

He had a stealth at 50 bucks, no matter what it's gonna go up to like 200. It has like 6 days left I'm pretty sure it would have been found.

I had a question once about a pair of gloves I saw online, and once I posted the link to ask about them they went from 29.99...to like 85 (USD) in a couple hours. I odnt; even remember what they ended up selling for.

The feed back was really good though, and I ended up finding a pair at an Online HS for 29.99, but yeah...if you are bidding on something (or are thinking about bidding on something)...keep it the hell off MSH or your screwed...

If you found something on ebay chance are others can find it as well. Not posting something would be appreciated by others when they bid.

It pisses me off when someone does that to me. In fact I have thought about posting links on ebay here when I see other members on our board bid just to give them an idea of what it feels like.

In short I agree with not posting to drive prices on the board up.

Of course this is not a rule or anything but I am sure most folks would appreciate it.

Of course this is not a rule or anything but I am sure most folks would appreciate it.

Definitely not a rule, just a courtesy. If no one is bidding on it, then I don't see the harm and it could actually help someone on here.