Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ExitTwoEighty

Black Friday is near!

Screw shopping, I'm playing hockey on Friday.

Good luck. I hope you get the screws you need and it doesn't take too long so you have lots of time to play hockey afterward. :D

So what did everyone buy?

Best Buy/Future Shop is having some good sales here in Canada ...Tom Tom GPS for $147. Might pick it up!

PS: Happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans on the board!

4 synergy SL's sports authority $188!! $45 each! this is the best deal ever! I cleaned house

same deal here, half off $89. where is your store? I went to the one in Brainree, MA

I worked for about 8 hours today. Not as good as I was hoping only made about $300... *sigh* Hopefully, tomorrow will bring better buisness.

We went out after all the crowds and picked up 300($3.98) and Office season 2 (14.98) on dvd.

It was like a regular job today -- 9:00 to 5:30.

Kohls to Staples to Ultimate to Old Navy to our storage to Dick's to Costco to Target to Best Buy to Wal-Mart to Home Depot to Radio Shack.

We bought a lot of loss leaders so I doubt they made much money off us....

4 synergy SL's sports authority $188!! $45 each! this is the best deal ever! I cleaned house

Great pick up!!! Let me know if you want to sell one of those bad boys! ;)

All I got was two Webkinz for my kids. F'ing genius idea by Ganz. They are moving so many of these stupid stuffed animals that almost no kid would have wanted otherwise...

Chris

WOOOHOOO, We got a 40 inch, sony Bravia, v series. Full 1080P HD today.

Soon, the Caps will suck in even more detail

Nice, I have the 46" v2500. Hopefully the Caps are broadcast in HD over there--I get no local hockey (Kings/Ducks) in HD here in San Diego. The standard def broadcasts on Center Ice look better on my 32" CRT unfortunately.

I tried to pick up a $120 Stealth from HockeyGiant on Friday, but I managed to go during a 3-4 hour window when they listed the price back at $199. Ended up driving to HockeyMonkey and picked it up for $135 instead. By the time I got back to SD, HockeyGiant put their price back down. I wasn't as pissed about the $15 difference as I was in how the store employee acted like there was no way Stealths would be that cheap and that I must have mixed up the price with the Synergy 200s.

The standard def games on Center Ice are pathetic. I hope next year they add the high def feeds from all the stations, but I really doubt that'll happen. Its frustrating that it seems like every game shown is also available in HD, and I'm stuck watching it with fuzzy yellow dasher boards.

The standard def games on Center Ice are pathetic. I hope next year they add the high def feeds from all the stations, but I really doubt that'll happen. Its frustrating that it seems like every game shown is also available in HD, and I'm stuck watching it with fuzzy yellow dasher boards.

A buddy of mine has direct TV and gets HD games in his center ice package.