Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mickz

Vancouver Canucks Equipment Sale

The Islanders had one last season.

when? also where did they have it

The Rangers had a clearence sale where they were selling apperal and that was all.

Anyone who has gone know the price of helmets?

If anyone is going and would be willing to pick me up a used with visor in a Large, dark color, prefer 8k or NBH. $50 limit, no idea what the price will be though.

Bump. Anybody willing? Large or Extra Large Reebok or NikeBauer (4500,5500,8500) with a shield in the new bright blue.

a_steeves12: they had those mike keane sticks a couple years ago... i picked up a few and sold them on craigslist, but if they have them i'll let you know...

that would be great. would be interested in a synthesis with blade if it was under $50

just got back from the sale

got a kesler vapor xxxx - 50 dollars

2 warrior dolomites - mike weaver 50 dollars

2 rbk brand new pant shells - 30 dollars

1 nbh supreme 90 pants -30 dollars

1 jeff cowan helmet - 20 dollars

2 practice jerseys old style - 20 dollars

not a bad haul for the day ... i guess i got my christmas shopping done for myself

just got back from the sale

got a kesler vapor xxxx - 50 dollars

2 warrior dolomites - mike weaver 50 dollars

2 rbk brand new pant shells - 30 dollars

1 nbh supreme 90 pants -30 dollars

1 jeff cowan helmet - 20 dollars

2 practice jerseys old style - 20 dollars

not a bad haul for the day ... i guess i got my christmas shopping done for myself

Sick!

nice finds! Prices are amazing too!

Can you post pictures of your purchases? Im curious to see how used they are!

I must've been 50-60th in line. How many helmets were there?

Just one. The Canucks weren't actually supposed to have helmets because there's a liability issue there. They have a machine they use to melt down the helmets.

KC83, looks like you were the first 10 in line then. The right handed sticks were literally gone in seconds. There should be more enforcement on people who grab like 20 sticks at once = /

I'll post my pickups later. Trevor Linden Eagle X72 are one of them ;)

yeah...

i was the 6th or 7th in line with a few of my buddies...

whats stupid is the people first in line let in a few random people for like 20 dollars and the guys infront of me just lost it on them... but nothing really happened,

i tried to grab a few more sticks but people were just hounding me for them... the keslers were all spread out among all the sticks... couldn't grab more than one, good grab mickz, the eagles are they in the old color or the new one?

Let's see PICS! PICS! PICS!

I wish I was able to go but something came up this week and I was unable to make it down there early enough. I guess I'll be waiting for the summer sale.

Pat_Roy - is the SE RH Linden's or LH Ritchie's?

Let's see PICS! PICS! PICS!

I wish I was able to go but something came up this week and I was unable to make it down there early enough. I guess I'll be waiting for the summer sale.

Pat_Roy - is the SE RH Linden's or LH Ritchie's?

Most likely Ritchies. I purchased the only Linden stick for my buddy.