Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2008 ShockDoctor Catalogue

The shinguards look like something i would be interested in, the look really protective and comfty, wonder about weight? i would assume their pads would be light because of their lacrosse ideas, and lacrosse pads usualley are really light.

The shinguards look like something i would be interested in, the look really protective and comfty, wonder about weight? i would assume their pads would be light because of their lacrosse ideas, and lacrosse pads usualley are really light.

1996 = Heavy (Think Douglas Defender Shoulder pads)

SGX5000, it had an articulating knee, there was also a smaller version called the sg5000. the thigh piece did not go up as far as the 5000x, which noted the extra length. there was also a matching elbow and shoudler pad, both were built like tanks......

Didn't it have a name? Or was it just SGX?

SGX5000, it had an articulating knee, there was also a smaller version called the sg5000. the thigh piece did not go up as far as the 5000x, which noted the extra length. there was also a matching elbow and shoudler pad, both were built like tanks......

Didn't it have a name? Or was it just SGX?

It was actually the SG5000x(my bad on the SGX referance), and the shorter version was the SG5000. They were in the supreme family along with their corresponding shoulder and shins. I have a photo of them, but not sure how to upload.

I'm definetly going to try upper body when its in stores here. If fit is correct it may be a great peice of equipment, nice to see a company being innovative.

I'm definetly going to try upper body when its in stores here. If fit is correct it may be a great peice of equipment, nice to see a company being innovative.

REALLLLLLY?

REALLLLLLY?

Hehe...better to be innovative than inno design-getting off track tho.

REALLLLLLY?

Hehe...better to be innovative than inno design-getting off track tho.

i could not resist.... sorry man!

The protective equipment is now available on the website. http://www.shockdoctor.com/sport/hockey/impact-gear.aspx

The body armor reminds me of the Batman suit..

The thing that got me thinking was the way the Bicep and Elbow transition works. It seems the lower edge of the biceps section might get in the way of the swinging of the elbow section..

Sign in to follow this