Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KC83

anyone collect mcfarlane figures?

just wondering... kinda just started my collection... don't have any variants or whatever they are called... just kinda want to put some in my room...

but i've got a few extra naslund's if anyone wants to trade ;)

I was going to, but i only have the Bertuzzi, and i got it for $5 so dont want to invest that much money into it.

I have a fair bit, I get them alot as "top off gifts" from the misses, and I'll pick up ones whenever I see one I really want.

Yeah i have: Kariya, Leclair, Bure, Jagr, Boucher, Cujo, Broduer, Kovalchuk, Shanahan, Iginla, Lindros, Hull, Pronger, Thornton, Bourque, Messier, Lemuiex, and maybe a few more.

I've got 2 Mogilny's, Sundin, Belfour, Lemieux, Kariya, Sakic (Nordiques), Thornton and The Hansons set.

Are you sure the Sakic nordiques is a mcfarlane?

I don't really collect them seeing as how I have only Hull in the white Wings jersey. I should have picked up a Hossa a while back. I might get the Alfredsson one (Wave 11 due out Nov. '04) depending how much he looks like Carrot Top. I find most of the figures don't really look like the player, but the worst part is some of the poses are just lame.

I have that very same one (with an nhlpa jersey on) as well as an yzerman with the same jersey... didn't know they were rare.

I actually have TONS of spawn/mcfarlane figures, but most aren't nhl players...

They're really cool, I have a few and will probably get a few more, right now I have Forsberg (first version that came out, will get the newer one too sometime), Salo, Sakic, Bourque (Avs variant) and Naslund.

As a Swede, you haven't burned the Salo yet?

No, not at all. He made one mistake in that one game, but he's just a human being and they can all make mistakes. I've never blamed him for the outcome of that game, it was more embarrassing that the team as a whole couldn't score more goals against Belarus instead.

Besides, Salo is gonna play for MoDo Hockey this season and they're from my town, I'm all excited about that anyway. So I'm definitely keeping my Salo figure. :)

I have quite a few too. Just put em in my room also. When i was younger I would always get the goalies because they looked the coolest i remember. I have some of the figures even when they were produced by NHLPA.

I have some of them too..

I have bothLemieux home and away jersey still in the box

and the Sakic Nordiques jersey still in the box

I have Roy (NHLPA) Boucher (NHLPA) Borque(NHLPA) Lindros (NHLPA)

Lecavalier, Roenick, Iginla all in the home jersey.

I also have a TON of those starting lineup figures, nothing near as nice as the McFarlane ones but still cool. I also got this big Jaromir Jagr figure for Christmas once year. Its probobly 12+ inches, and his helmet, gloves, jerseys, elbow pads and chest protector can all be taken off and stuff, and all of his joints (knees elbow hands feet) are movable. Pretty cool.

I have an Al Macinnis (huge Blues fan) for nhl, and a Brett Favre (huge Packer fan), a Deuce Mcallister, and Shaun Alexander.

I have few of the McFarlane ones but the one I like the best is the old school Starting LineUp Wayne Gretzky (EDM) holding the Stanley Cup over his head,