Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

Pro stock AK-27 shafts

Very happy I have some self control, I'd love to get one of those 70 flex AK-27's.

You have what I lack :D

I'm about to crack and order a 75 flex grip (managed to sell my intermediate Bauer one90 shaft for $40 so I wouldn't feel as guilty). I ordered a Fuel standard shaft from them a few weeks ago and it took ~4 business days to arrive. Normally it takes 1-2 days since I'm in southern California, so they might be a few days slower because of the holidays.

Very happy I have some self control, I'd love to get one of those 70 flex AK-27's.

I'm about to crack and order a 75 flex grip (managed to sell my intermediate Bauer one90 shaft for $40 so I wouldn't feel as guilty). I ordered a Fuel standard shaft from them a few weeks ago and it took ~4 business days to arrive. Normally it takes 1-2 days since I'm in southern California, so they might be a few days slower because of the holidays.

Pro stocks are being drop shipped from Ontario. My Mission blades and this shaft are both showing tracking originating from Ontario, then the Chicago international sorting facility, then Wisconsin, then on in to the MI UP!

All I have is an SL I saved from the trash, a Ballistik shaft I bought used for $15, and a Montreal OPS that I may break soon, it's piling up on the dents and cuts.

I've wanted a Warrior product since I saw them in the NHL, regardless of their advertisements. Figured it was a good shot for a flex that I can start to get my wristers worked into, texture grip was the selling point, though I really hope it shows up in the orange color or a repaint of something else, not a fan of the red.

Yeah, I'm REALLY happy with my L-2's. I found the last two 75 flexes around here. Don't think I'll ever be able to go back to senior sticks now...

Pro stocks are being drop shipped from Ontario. My Mission blades and this shaft are both showing tracking originating from Ontario, then the Chicago international sorting facility, then Wisconsin, then on in to the MI UP!

interesting... is anyone else experiencing the same? i was holding back on these shafts but if i don't have to pay customs then i might grab some,

interesting... is anyone else experiencing the same? i was holding back on these shafts but if i don't have to pay customs then i might grab some,

I'm thinking it's Ontario, California which is one of their sorting facilities if I'm not mistaken.

Ha, I saw Ontario, CA and assumed it meant CAnada, not California, didn't notice the little USA right next to it. My bad.

Layziebone- we have not idea on length, that's why they're pro stock.

Ha, I saw Ontario, CA and assumed it meant CAnada, not California, didn't notice the little USA right next to it. My bad.

Layziebone- we have not idea on length, that's why they're pro stock.

I guess that is why they are a little bit cheaper - length and the fact that there is no warranty on them.

I would be tempted if I knew what length I was getting - but i'm not rolling the dice on this one.

Calm down guys. When someone has something, they'll post it, this topic isn't even 3 hours old and you're asking for updates?

Rubo- No one knows. Either they show up and they're exactly like retail, or they're not. That's why they're $60 and they have nothing other than flex and grip listed. If you need a box shaft don't buy one of these.

Hockey Monkey Prostocks are like a box of chocolates people. So sit down and wait for those of us with balls to start showing you what is showing up at our door.

"balls" or disposable income? I've noticed you have been a very openly arrogant member as of late, and quite frankly its getting a litttle out of hand. Yes arrogance is funny sometimes, even helpful sometimes. Not every post, calm down captain hockey. You sadi yourself in another thread you were a hockey newbie so relax, would you like if I made fun of you cause I can skate circles around you? Grow up, the first part of the post was fine, no need for the comment.

As for the question he is right that it will depend, so don't take a shot if you need specifics, call and ask if they can help. If not, wait for a member to help you out.

They're out of 340/75 flex :( got the call today, so I ended up with 80 flex, oh well, curious to see them in person..

Bummer, when did you order yours? I placed an order for 340 flex yesterday....and now that I'm looking at my email, they haven't sent me a confirmation yet. Hrm, I think I'll be getting a call soon too.

I'm very interested in hearing what everybody ends up receiving... I'm thinking about ordering the 95 flex.

They're out of 340/75 flex :( got the call today, so I ended up with 80 flex, oh well, curious to see them in person..

Bummer, when did you order yours? I placed an order for 340 flex yesterday....and now that I'm looking at my email, they haven't sent me a confirmation yet. Hrm, I think I'll be getting a call soon too.

ordered mine on thursday afternoon, got the call something was amiss monday morning. they still have the 340 listed as in stock online though, but I guess thats the risk you take when dealing with a monkey....

I'm very interested in hearing what everybody ends up receiving... I'm thinking about ordering the 95 flex.

Same here. A little off topic, but does anyone know what the difference is in the Fuel 120 shaft and standard?

Still haven't received my shafts/blades nor have I received a call about a problem with my order, presumably because no one else is ordering 180s and 160s. I just received DVDs I ordered on Black Friday though so I'll wait patiently.