Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

colt45

Peranis

I was at the Peranis in Livonia about a year or 2 ago, and i know this is a long shot, but they had a TON of pro stock Innos...

If anyone around that area that happens to stop there, could you let me know if they still have any pro Innos? (especially Mogilny pro)..

and could anyone tell me if I can order by phone?

Thanks

'I was at the Peranis in Livonia about a year or 2 ago, and i know this is a long shot, but they had a TON of pro stock Innos...'

I think you answered your own question as to where to call to check on those Inno's, and they will be able to help you ( as far as good stores to check out ) if they don't have any.Good luck :)

either way would work. I called the warehouse years ago and they tracked down every steve sullivan response in the system, collected them at the warehouse, called me back and shipped them to me. The guy who handled the transaction even said he wasn't going to ship one because it looked to be damaged.

wow, that is VERY impressive. I know you have mentioned part of the story before but the whole story is very nice to hear...

BTW we all know that you just got the sticks so you could have your name stamped on the stick. :P

wow, that is VERY impressive. I know you have mentioned part of the story before but the whole story is very nice to hear...

BTW we all know that you just got the sticks so you could have your name stamped on the stick. :P

I love the blade more than anything, sub-5 lie, very small heel curve, slightly open and at the time they were R flex. Now he's using SW flex for the most part.

I love the blade more than anything, sub-5 lie, very small heel curve, slightly open and at the time they were R flex. Now he's using SW flex for the most part.

Super Whip?

also not to hijack the thread...but when they ran out of Eagle X6s in the colorway i wanted, the manager went and picked them up at eagle for me...(i live in London) and put them on their shuttle/courier to the Windsor, where i will be picking them up for xmas. pretty good cust serv in my books.

Call Livonia and ask to speak to Kevin Staskowski. He's the store manager. I've known Staz for a few years (we both used to work at B&R) and he's a great guy. You can drop my name if you want.