Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bbruins8

Warrior Pro Stock Blades

Like I called it, they finally added AK27s. Like I didn't call it, they got shit for selection but they do have the vaunted Lang.

Right/Mogilny?? :huh::huh:

That surprises anyone? They've shown quite a few blades that don't seem to be on the right side of the shot chart but who knows.

I still stand by my conclusion that these are SMUs. And that warrior might be making blades for guys using OPSs and possibly making mirrored patterns OR labeling them with retail curve names.

I still stand by my conclusion that these are SMUs. And that warrior might be making blades for guys using OPSs and possibly making mirrored patterns OR labeling them with retail curve names.

SMU's or did HM just order a bunch or Pro blades to sell?

I'm thinking they are more of a pro stock SMU. Remember SMUs don't have to be a to-spec product, it could be something small that they request. Getting a lot of pro patterns in blade form might very well be a SMU.

Most SMUs in retail have very minor changes such as color or adding a toy to a dvd or something. The thing that really sparked this thought was when I say the PF shafts. Then I start looking at the patterns and realize that a lot of those players use OPSs. If I recall correctly the OPS tenon is shorter than what we've been getting.

It's just a theory.

well today my friend called HM to see if they had delmores in stock and the lady told him that they were sold out of ALL warrior pro stock blades....what the heck?

I received my havlat and malkin blades today. the havlat is almost completly straight until the last inch or two of the blade where it flairs up. the malkin is a pretty long blade with a huge mid just like the pics of the XXX lite that were on here a little while ago. If i can get my friends camera this week i will take pics.

This one (per TBLfan):

Whilst TBLFan has been lucky and gotten some consistency, I would always proceed with the Forest Gump mentality when dealing with the Monkey.... 'ya neeeever know what you're gooooona get'

It's part luck and part using an educated guess method. ;)

If it were you making said educated guesses on behalf of HM... I would not proceed with caution. It took me well over a week of pining over my not so good experiences to decide that I would rather chance a blunder whilst spending $59 for a shaft then $119.

I "risked" roughly about $300 if not a little more from HM last month. I've sold or traded 5 mission blades that I didn't REALLY like and I don't think I lost any money on them. I knew what I was getting on all 5 warrior blades I bought and had a pretty good idea at the 2 warrior shafts I bought.

With all the stuff I've sold the past month and a half I've probably paid for all that stuff and still have some left over... so spending the money wasn't much of a big deal.

I'm curious if anyone has ordered one of the pro stock dolomite shafts from HM and how they turned out? I just broke my dolomite shaft tonight and am looking for a replacement.

I'm curious if anyone has ordered one of the pro stock dolomite shafts from HM and how they turned out? I just broke my dolomite shaft tonight and am looking for a replacement.

A lot of talk about Ak 27 pro stock shafts and Dolo pro stock shafts has been going on here

I just hope I actually get a Kovy blade. Just one can't be too much to ask for, Monkey. I'll know by Tuesday.

Got the Malkin blade today. Surprisingly shallow curve - though that's probably only to my eyes. The blade is incredibly long.

Lie is about the same as a Warrior Smyth, which is a 4.5 lie. Less rocker though.

Do any of you know what blade would be closest to a easton Gaborik or bauer Lindros (RH)? Of course HM customer service is worthless.

I thought about trying the Kovy blade but...that thing looks like it would be impossible to play with.

I know this is a blades thread....this is related though.

I just received 2 Pro Stock Dolomite shafts from HM and I'm pretty sure they aren't even tapered as the ad indicates!?!?! I'm currently using some RBK 7K blades and I tried putting one in to the Dolo....goes in without heating and has about a 1/4" gap between the hosel and inside of the shaft. At first I thought "maybe RBK blades are thinner than others" so I grabbed an old Easton Synergy II blade - same thing.

All this happened after they took well over 2 weeks to ship my order. I'm not surprised....they are the worst online retailer. I knew this going into it, but I couldn't pass up $59 for a Warrior stick with polar fiber grip.

Thoughts, anyone?

I know this is a blades thread....this is related though.

I just received 2 Pro Stock Dolomite shafts from HM and I'm pretty sure they aren't even tapered as the ad indicates!?!?! I'm currently using some RBK 7K blades and I tried putting one in to the Dolo....goes in without heating and has about a 1/4" gap between the hosel and inside of the shaft. At first I thought "maybe RBK blades are thinner than others" so I grabbed an old Easton Synergy II blade - same thing.

All this happened after they took well over 2 weeks to ship my order. I'm not surprised....they are the worst online retailer. I knew this going into it, but I couldn't pass up $59 for a Warrior stick with polar fiber grip.

Thoughts, anyone?

:unsure::unsure: u sure put it in the right way :blink:

I bought two a few weeks ago. They seem fine to me. I popped the end cap and the flex on the inside matches what it says outside. Haven't used them yet so hopefully the mission blades fit. I know their taper consistency isn't always the best.