Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bbruins8

Warrior Pro Stock Blades

anyone know the lie's of the kotalik/prucha's?

As said before, the Kotalik is a 5.5 lie. It reminds me of the Mission Hatcher in blade shape and curve, but is more of a mid-toe.

The Prucha is like a toned down Sakic, but with a 6 lie (maybe slightly more).

just got a kovalev standard. its a beauty. im a righty, i got it in hopes of eventually getting made for righty - now that i have my hands on it that might happen sooner than later. ill try to gey some pics up. took about week and a hlf total to get here. not bad at all.

Why not just get an Iginla? I can find Easton blades cheaper than the price HM is selling Warrior blades.

i don't know, he thinks that a dolo shaft will perform better with a dolo blade.

I wish I had that kind of coin laying around where I can just drop a couple hundred on blades when they come available...and I'm good with saving and budgeting my money and I still can't throw that kinda coin :(

Why not just get an Iginla? I can find Easton blades cheaper than the price HM is selling Warrior blades.

i don't know, he thinks that a dolo shaft will perform better with a dolo blade.

I can see where your friend is coming from. I typically use a Kovalev blade on my Dolo. In a pinch, I had a Syn II Drury I was going to put in and it wouldn't work.

I wish I had that kind of coin laying around where I can just drop a couple hundred on blades when they come available...and I'm good with saving and budgeting my money and I still can't throw that kinda coin :(

The trick is not thinking about how much money you just spent.

Order was 4 Afanasenkovs, 2 delmores and a PF dolo shaft. Between this and a certain order I just put money down on, I'm down like $360ish this week on hockey gear. :(

You think thats bad..

Between my Mission pro stock order $240, and two questionable impulse buys because I needed sticks because those mission shafts haven't showed I bought a S17 $240, and a AK27 $130. YIKES, Hookers would be a cheaper hobby.

Tell that to Charlie Sheen.

I don't even want to think of my damage after getting a friend some skates for Christmas; my shafts from HM as well as my brother's I got him for Christmas; the Warrior blades I got from them. At least I got gloves for Christmas so I'm good for a while.

yeah, ive been to that site, the lies seem to be off overall - leaving me not very confident in what they're saying. i guess i just want to know if the prucha and kotalik are 5 or 5.5 - just hopin someone has held one.

The kotalik is a 5.5.

My Kotalik came today, it is definitely higher than that. I would say more in the 6.5 range.

The trick is not thinking about how much money you just spent.

Order was 4 Afanasenkovs, 2 delmores and a PF dolo shaft. Between this and a certain order I just put money down on, I'm down like $360ish this week on hockey gear. :(

TBL, are those Delmore blades pretty straight until the toe, which has a nice little hook? I have a Delmore Dolo, and after not using it most of this year I've been having good results the past two weks using it. At first I didn't like the pattern (more of a heel guy), but I like the blade profile and I've had a couple of good stick handling games, which has given me some confidence using the stick.

I have no idea but I got tired of waiting for a picture to show up. They had 7 on monday, before my order.

But they also said they had 7 afanasenkovs, when she looked they only had 4.

My Kotalik came today, it is definitely higher than that. I would say more in the 6.5 range.

What # pattern is yours? I got one as a replacement pattern and it's definitely a 5.5.

There should be a white label on the tenon. I believe mine is a "Kotalik #2". Also, the toe on mine looks different and the blade shape is a little off. I'll try and post a pick a little later.