Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Allsmokenopancake

Actor Brad Renfro dead at 25

http://www.accessatlanta.com/entertainment...bit_Renfro.html

Actor Brad Renfro, whose career began promisingly with a childhood role in "The Client" but rapidly faded as he struggled with drugs and alcohol, was found dead Tuesday in his home. He was 25.

Paramedics pronounced him dead at 9 a.m., said Craig Harvey, chief investigator for the Los Angeles County coroner's office. The cause of death was not immediately determined, Harvey said, but an autopsy could be conducted as early as Wednesday

http://www.accessatlanta.com/entertainment...bit_Renfro.html

Actor Brad Renfro, whose career began promisingly with a childhood role in "The Client" but rapidly faded as he struggled with drugs and alcohol, was found dead Tuesday in his home. He was 25.

Paramedics pronounced him dead at 9 a.m., said Craig Harvey, chief investigator for the Los Angeles County coroner's office. The cause of death was not immediately determined, Harvey said, but an autopsy could be conducted as early as Wednesday

While The Jacket was a semi-decent movie, I had no clue he was in it, or who he was. Am I the only person who hasn't heard of him? Sad either way, for him anyhow.

He started off well enough then starred in Apt Pupil and got into trouble often. For the last few years he'd taken really small and less-than-memorable parts in decent movies (Ghost World, Bully, 10th and Wolf) and some crap ones (The Jacket, Deuces Wild). Hopefully he completed his scenes for The Informers as I'm a sucker for a Bret Easton Ellis movie.

I think he was in SLEEPERS as well as one of the abused kids.

PS: Mack, Rules of Attraction was dissapointing. Not so much by the movie itself but the casting. Dawson as the lead bad boy just didn't cut the cheese for me. The dude that played Paul but was perfect!

He started off well enough then starred in Apt Pupil and got into trouble often. For the last few years he'd taken really small and less-than-memorable parts in decent movies (Ghost World, Bully, 10th and Wolf) and some crap ones (The Jacket, Deuces Wild). Hopefully he completed his scenes for The Informers as I'm a sucker for a Bret Easton Ellis movie.

What character was he in The Jacket?

I hated it at first but I thought he pulled off the asshole role of it, though you can't really compare him to big brother Patrick in terms of general awesomeness. What really disappointed me about RoA was the that they had shot enough footage of Victor in Europe for Glitterati to be a bridge between it and Glamorama but nothing's come of any of it.

I think he was in SLEEPERS as well as one of the abused kids.

Thank you. While I'll always remember him for The Client, I really liked him in Sleepers.

Still one of my fav movies of all time but Mack, that scene where Paul and Richard are on the bed dancing to George Michael cracks me up even to this day.