Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

talking to ladies......

If anyones like me, i get REALL nervous when it comes to trying to talk to a girl....I studder so much and get really hot....anyone have any tips????

First be yourself, when I see a girl I like I usually start off with a compliment. As long as you talk to the girl you havent failed(or rejected) and if she is a bitch F*** her, then she's not someone you want to get to know.

Everyone to some degree at some point in their life has felt this way. Hard to explain but the light-bulb - aka confidence will appear sooner or later.

Just be yourself and understand she is probably nervous as well.

Just talk to them like you would any one of the guys, perhaps a bit more polite and less degrading though.

I'm gonna have to go with the Laughing thing, just dont make fun off everything around you. They usually hate that.

Just be confident and you'll be fine. Women are people too so they know how the game works. Also, make sure that your intentions are clear right from the get go (if you're romatically interested in this girl that is) or she might drop your ass straight into the friend pit.

This may sound a little shallow but practice on the "aesthetically challenged" girls if you're really that nervous. You're most likely not thinking (too much :P ) about getting into their pants so you can train yourself to relax in that kind of situation. Build up your confidence and then talk to the hotties. They'll actually come to talk to you if you play your cards right. I'm not the pickup guru but lots of confidence and a little bit of mystery can get you just about any woman (except the gold diggers, users, and pro flirters).

I had a friend who cried when a girl asked him about having sex, just thought i'd bring that up

I'm not the pickup guru but lots of confidence and a little bit of mystery can get you just about any woman (except the gold diggers, users, and pro flirters).

Bingo, talk about them (without being creepy) or what they want to talk about.

Yup. Women love to hear stuff about themselves. Just ask open-ended questions to keep the flow going while she's chatting away and she'll think that you're the best listener in the world. I cannot stress this enough though. Make your intentions clear right from the start. I've had to learn this the hard way. Now I have cute girl friends who I can't bang because I'm in the friend zone. Damn man. There is no return once you fall into that category with women.

But the key to a great long term relationship is to have a great friendship with the woman. Fantastic sex doesn't hurt either.

Lover first, friend second = long term relationship. Friend first, lover never = end of story.

You're married so your vision has been blurred :D

As a general rule, I usually wait until I'm feeling the friend thing until I get serious about a girl. Now that doesn't always happen, but at least I try :D

You're married so your vision has been blurred :D

I was talking about long term things. Not all of my relationships were like that. ;)

Maybe I've just had bad luck but I find that it's too late by then

No, definitely show interest. I just don't want it to get too serious until I get to know her.