Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LkptTiger

Answering Machines/Voicemail

Does texting the phone number work on all phones, or only on cell phones? I believe it's only good with cell phones.

texting to a land line is like wearing a visor with no helmet

LMFAO..

On cell phones it tells you when you have a missed call so anytime I dont get an answer from someone I just hang up. They'll see I called and call me back when they can. If I really need to talk to them..try again later.

LMFAO..

On cell phones it tells you when you have a missed call so anytime I dont get an answer from someone I just hang up. They'll see I called and call me back when they can. If I really need to talk to them..try again later.

man i don't have caller id. but everyone just assumes i do so they never leave messages. not fun. or the time i said "who is this?" to my girlfriend cause it was bad reception on my end. that wasnt fun either.

Boo Canada ;)

I've never heard of having to pay extra to get caller ID on a cell phone thats capable of doing it.. Every phone I've had since I first got one has been able to do it..

Boo Canada ;)

I've never heard of having to pay extra to get caller ID on a cell phone thats capable of doing it.. Every phone I've had since I first got one has been able to do it..

the first three months were free and then when it went away it just made everything such a hassle. but i guess that's how they get you to pay to get it back. so now that i know their trick, i'm sticking it to the man.