Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fletch

MSH'ers in Southern California

You mean MY skates? ;) jk

LOL...hey I'm still waiting for you to let me know when you want 'em back! I am going to splurge on new skates in June when my feet are better.

We need to talk soon...I have an idea.

Cool....just PM me when you have a chance. If it's soon, we'll have to arrange something where my Wife can take me because my right foot is casted for another couple weeks.

I don't post here much, if at all, but I'm always down for a quality skate.

If you're looking for a goal keeper, I'm your guy. I'm in northeast OC (Placentia, Yorba Linda area) and I'm willing to drive to Ontario, Anaheim ICE, El Segundo, Westminster, Artesia and most any others in the area.

Let me know.

I'm in OC and I'm always looking for more ice time. Artesia, Anaheim, and Westminster sound pretty good to me.

I'm in Costa Mesa as well :)

If Justin Herman is in, I'll probably be going. :P

Is Justin your buddy?

I'm in Long Beach.

Cool...I used to live in LB (Belmont Shore).

Wow, I'm gettin' all kinds of love. I know who whit64 is (sup McD!), but I have no clue who ntwusc is. But, given the "nice beard" comment, it can only be a handful of people.

Anyone willing to get on the ball and put this skate together? We have at least one goalie!

We're working on it - it's probably going to take a bit more time because we are trying to gauge interest on a few different levels.

I'm in Thousand Oaks (North LA county). May take a drive if time and place is workable. If it is, i'll bring beers.

I'm in Thousand Oaks (North LA county). May take a drive if time and place is workable. If it is, i'll bring beers.

North LA County? Compared to me (Lancaster) youre at the south end of LA county.

We're working on it - it's probably going to take a bit more time because we are trying to gauge interest on a few different levels.

Sounds like a plan. Let me know if I can help out any way to put this together. If we are talking about different skill levels, I'm willing to skate at any level.

Sounds like a plan. Let me know if I can help out any way to put this together. If we are talking about different skill levels, I'm willing to skate at any level.

Will do.

Ok guys. I need to know how much you would be willing to pay for a game. We are looking at available ice time for a 2 hour game with (hopefully) an ice cut after the first hour at $25 a head for the skaters (20 maximum/10 skaters per side) and $15 for goaltenders (3 maximum). We would like to run timed shifts at 3-4 minutes a shift, so everyone will get quite a bit of ice time.

The reason for the cost is the fact that so far none of the rinks will go under $250 an hour for ice.

Also, we are looking at the possibility of buying a couple cases of water or gatorade and providing them at the game.

Let me know what you all think.

Ok guys. I need to know how much you would be willing to pay for a game. We are looking at available ice time for a 2 hour game with (hopefully) an ice cut after the first hour at $25 a head for the skaters (20 maximum/10 skaters per side) and $15 for goaltenders (3 maximum). We would like to run timed shifts at 3-4 minutes a shift, so everyone will get quite a bit of ice time.

The reason for the cost is the fact that so far none of the rinks will go under $250 an hour for ice.

Also, we are looking at the possibility of buying a couple cases of water or gatorade and providing them at the game.

Let me know what you all think.

what an awesome idea, IN!