Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2008 Warrior Catalogue

I'm pleased to see the Kovalev pattern available for the lower priced sticks like the Shogun, and Syko.

Those sticks are only in higher flex for senior, no Kovy for int. No love for the light flex senior outside the Dolo 75?

I'm indifferent on their advertising, but in the Mac daddy description where they said "Handing out beatdowns like Sammy Sosa on a roid-rage" made me chuckle.

I just wish that they made a 5.5 lie, because I would be all over their johnson. That didnt come out right.

I sure hope Metallica doesn't get ahold of the catalog, or warrior will Truly become world famous

I don't think they have a copyright on the metal fish hook letters. Unless there was something else you saw in there? An I assume you were insinuating a Napster redux?

i may have missed something but from what i understand the sticks are made in the U.S.?

I believe they are made in Mexico.

I wonder why the Kovalchuk blade is only available in tapered form... I wouldn't mind checking one out since I've decided on getting an Ak27 shaft.

I tried on a pair of Fubars yesterday that the manager of my LHS took from his rep earlier this week. Despite them being 13" and me usually wearing 14" gloves, they felt really good. I'm sure they'd be even roomier in a 14" size. Reminded me of a slightly narrower NBH 4Roll. The palms feel like butter, but don't look like they can take all that much abuse. Only time will tell. Still, a quality glove for its price. The manager told me they'll retail for $99, same as the 4-rolls.

Too bad he didn't leave a pair of creepers.

Any idea when the glove customizer tool will be up on the Warrior site? Or am I blind and is it already there? I searched all over their site and had no luck.

edit: Or do you have to go through a dealer for customs?

Edited by Trudy14

i may have missed something but from what i understand the sticks are made in the U.S.?

South of San Diego, just a different way of saying Mexico.

A team in one of my beer leagues is sponsored by Warrior. I noticed a few of them were wearing the pants last game. Judging from their looks they looked pretty standard and weren't outrageous, which I thought was a good move on Warrior's part. Their goalie was also using "warrior" gloves but they looked pretty cheap almost like the old school Mylec Street hockey gloves.

Sign in to follow this