Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nutella

MTV MADE- I want to be a hockey player!

I watched this this morning.

All the people on that show are completely unqualified and unworthy of all the special attention they end up getting.. But this girl more-so than any.

One thing I couldn't get past was this girls thick accent.. Even though she was apparently 100% American.

It's called the snob accent. Haven't you ever seen Frasier?

Not to mention that her mom and that baby is almost more unsettling than this girl trying to play ice hockey.

I think that entire video can be summed up by the coach's quote..

"She touched the puck.. she didn't really mean to, but she touched the puck".

And I do not remember that girl ever playing for the U.S Women's team, and I've followed them fairly closely (as the internet has allowed) since about 1996.

Yup. Spoiled brats getting the chance of a lifetime for the sake of a T.V show, while I was too poor to ever play anything like that when I was a kid and I would have appreciated it. Another reason to refuse to acknowledge the existence of MTV.

I wish I got equipment and ice time and 1 on 1 coaching just handed to me. Damn.

She's so annoying.

yup, they put her in vapor XXXX's

I wish I got equipment and ice time and 1 on 1 coaching just handed to me. Damn.

She's so annoying.

The shop probably went for profit margins. I though they were 40s, but then I thought no way would they put an absolute beginner in top skates. All of the current Vapors look identical to me, the one shot with her tying them it looked like XXV to me, but I wasn't watching too close.

She's so annoying.

The shop probably went for profit margins. I though they were 40s, but then I thought no way would they put an absolute beginner in top skates. All of the current Vapors look identical to me, the one shot with her tying them it looked like XXV to me, but I wasn't watching too close.

I took another look and I think you're right, they are XXVs, there was a close up while she was skating

Hahah she even trains with pros. What the eff. I hate her..

Such a worse way to speak, behave and stuff. I wonder if there is anyone who likes sqeaky girls.

Maybe pedophiles <_<

Edit after around 3 mins:

At first i didnt thought that it could be so bad, but hell, its annoying. Everything is so "SCAREHHHHHH" and she just keeps on squeeling/screaming in her annoying voice.

Ugh.

That girl makes me want to tear my hair out, one follicle at a time. Is she 11? Was she partially lobotomized? Did she ride the short, brown bus to school?

She's afraid of riding a bike, OMG, "you could get a bruise or something".

Hockey was definitely the right sport to break her fears...

Wow....my 8 year old daughter could kick her ass up and down the ice! One day she'll make some poor schmuck miserable for the rest of his life............ I actaully would like to punch her Dad in the nose. When he was at the dinner tble telling her all the stuff she could not do (swim, ride a bike). Where the F was he when she was a kid? Poor Parenting......... On a better note, I am in love with her coach!

whats up with that coach, Rocky (former NHLer)? He teaches 4 year olds to take people out by the legs!!!!

I noticed this too. Haha.

She thought Martin Lapointe was "cute." Lots of gagging moments similar to that one.

I was masochistic enough to watch the deleted scenes. When she was training with the Blackhawks she was like, "OMG YOU'RE MISSING TEETH!" I let out one of those sighs that you only let out when humanity depresses you to a severe point. "He's missing teeth! SCAREEEEHH! I don't want that to happen to me!"