Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Havok19

Lightest glove on the market.

I'd venture a guess and say the lightest gloves are smaller and have fewer protective elements. Very few gloves fit exactly teh same no matter what size they say on them. A nylon glove with no plastic inserts and minimal padding would be a good custom choice.

Ive heard the synergy were "like a pillow on your hand" or "feels like no glove is on your hand"...

Yeah, like no glove... because no glove feels that BAD on your hand. One of the most uncomfortable, unimpressive gloves I've seen in a long time, especially considering the price!

I think its an ok glove but i dunt really trust the durability of eastons after the disapointment from my 03 z-airs. The palm feels real good though.

I think it depends on the elements that make up the gloves. The Vapor XX could be the lightest regular production glove, but custom nylon or cable knit gloves could be much lighter than production gloves. If you want the lightest weight then I recommend getting a pair customized.

The XX aren't even close to the lightest... They're light for how protective they are, but by no means the lightest.

The three lightest gloves I've used are the Tour Pulsar Pros, Tour G7, and a pair of Mission Helium prototypes I've got. The Heliums are the lightest, but since they're a prototype I don't know if the production will be quite as light. But they're INSANELY light, followed closely by the Pulsars and the G7s.

Those three beat out any of the above mentioned gloves by far, even any of my nylon gloves.

It should be noted though, that with lightness usually comes less protection. Typically the really light models don't offer plastic inserts or dual/triple density foams. Which for the leagues most of us play in, isn't really that big an issue, but still... While I like light gloves, I'd take mobility and protection first, as long as the gloves aren't TOO heavy (supreme 5000 comes to mind)

I didn't know either until it was posted here...it's a product made for a specific store...(ie: CCM Tacks 600's made for Sportchek...just like 652's with a different name)

Can't remember exactly what SMU stands for though.

Special Mark Up ????

joe... sandes are without a doubt not the lightest gloves on the market. It matters what your looking for. If you dont need any protection, Ive had mission gloves which feel like wool mittens, very light. But the lightest gloves I have ever worn are my nylon x80s, and they are very protective