Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jjtt99

Blade Length

I was going to pick up one of his woodys but it's a bit stiff and shorter than I like it. I may experiment if the shop still has them next month.

i say jagrs got the best hands in the league...haven't been working the greatest lately, but back in his pitsburgh days he was unbelieveable

haha

it was just a comparison.

of course those pros have great hands, with long blade, and its all personal preference. but in my level of play, which is pretty chump hockey, im saying that the blade lengths helps in some cases.

small blade lowers the wieght of the blade, and large blades have a gerater surface area for shots.

I was going to pick up one of his woodys but it's a bit stiff and shorter than I like it. I may experiment if the shop still has them next month.

Why don't you buy a Lidstrom-type wood stick and cut the toe off?

First of all, his curve is nothing like a lidstrom. Second, I don't like the Lidstrom. Third, it defeats the purpose of trying his curve when you buy a different one.

First of all, his curve is nothing like a lidstrom. Second, I don't like the Lidstrom. Third, it defeats the purpose of trying his curve when you buy a different one.

It's not? Silly me then. I coulda sworn it looked like it.