Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JJ Thompson94

"Should we thank people who give us sandwiches when we tell them we're thirsty?" (mack on useless posts - 12/11/07)

I was reading a forum and GaGa Radio has this qoute in his signature and I found it kinda funny, so I asked my girlfriend and she said "yes we should still thank them for a sandwich because they still gave you something free out of the goodness of their heart...plus you can save the sandwich till your hungary"

"Should we thank people who give us sandwiches when we tell them we're thirsty?"

What do YOU think?

I was reading a forum and GaGa Radio has this qoute in his signature and I found it kinda funny, so I asked my girlfriend and she said "yes we should still thank them for a sandwich because they still gave you something free out of the goodness of their heart...plus you can save the sandwich till your hungary"

"Should we thank people who give us sandwiches when we tell them we're thirsty?"

What do YOU think?

Perhaps you didn't get the meaning.

I think you're phishing with the wrong pole.