Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheBeatGoesOn

What's being said between players during roughing

For some reason, calling guys 'Annie' as I donkey-punch them in front of the net always gets a little reaction.

yea if someone punched me in the back of the head I'd get a little annoyed too >.> Or unless you mean the sexual donkey punch which then I'd go in the corner trying to find a happy place :blink:

it's always suprising when i hear a classy girl swear though.

Oooooo how I love this haha

+1 I like classy girls when they get a little trashy...sexy lol

it's always suprising when i hear a classy girl swear though.

Oooooo how I love this haha

+1 I like classy girls when they get a little trashy...sexy lol

yeah i know, i'm like well, i wasn't expecting that, but right now you look so much sexier.

Player 1: Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Player2: Not at all. They could be carried.

Player 1: What? A swallow carrying a coconut?

Player 2: It could grip it by the husk!

Player 1: It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.

Player 2: Well, it doesn't matter. Will you go and tell your master that Arthur from the Court of Camelot is here?

Player1: Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?

Player 1: Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Player2: Not at all. They could be carried.

Player 1: What? A swallow carrying a coconut?

Player 2: It could grip it by the husk!

Player 1: It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.

Player 2: Well, it doesn't matter. Will you go and tell your master that Arthur from the Court of Camelot is here?

Player1: Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?

:lol: :lol: Monty Python FTW

im lucky i cant hear people chirp at me but if i pay attention and read their lips ill know exactly what they said. last time i got called a deaf bastard guys get too personal but i have learned how to control my temper and turn negetives into positives.. so that stuff doesnt bother me anymore. but one thing that pisses me off is those face washes. being a small guy in the middle of the scrum you have to be very quick jackie chann style.

but im not sure where i heard this but i remember reading about what sean avery said to a player with horrible teeth..not sure who it was.. but he said..

"are those your teeth? or is your tounge really in jail?" :lol:

There is a kid who looks like Mr Ed with some nasty big teeth .... I recall telling him he could eat an apple through a chain link fence once ... don't really know where that came from.

Also "the best part of you obviously dribble down your mother's inside leg" is an all time classic

I like watching Wayne Gretzky throw f-bombs from the bench when he's pissed. He says "Fuck me!" quite a bit. :D

I love it when FSN shows the reaction in slo-mo. you don't have be be a lip reader to know he ain't prayin'.

I think anyone watching the devils and the rangers tonight on versus knows what is being said when Rupp, I think, was involved in a scrum and the viewers could clearly hear him scream "you're a fucking bitch" to whomever he was involved with.

I think anyone watching the devils and the rangers tonight on versus knows what is being said when Rupp, I think, was involved in a scrum and the viewers could clearly hear him scream "you're a fucking bitch" to whomever he was involved with.

He was talking to Callahan.

that was the funniest shit in the world. "you're a fucking pussy. fucking pussy. You're a fucking bitch, you bitch."

favorite clips.. not just during roughing.. but chirps. haha

georges laraque.

common courtesy..before a fight.

'you want to? okay.. good luck man.'

chad larose. .52 seconds in.

"stay on the ice! stay on the ice, ALL NIGHT! oh YOU! YOUUUUU. YOU looking good out there. yeah!" then he throws a thumbs up.. screaming at someone on the other team.

marty biron to eric staal while biron's on the bench.

"can't stay up on your feet staal, huh? what happened there?"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fNc5y2wpw1Y&feature=related

F bombs are dropping like crazy in the Flyers Capitals game tonight. I heard one from the crowd after the washington goal "fuck you" and then they switched camera's. Another during the first two man advantage when two players colided the washington guy let out a huge "holy fuck" that the michrophones picked up.

During the Rags v Devils game a few nights ago I clearly heard a New Jersey player say "Your a fucking pussy" to one of the Rangers.

He was talking to Callahan.

that was the funniest shit in the world. "you're a fucking pussy. fucking pussy. You're a fucking bitch, you bitch."

you mean that?