Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheBeatGoesOn

What's being said between players during roughing

All throughout games you see players shoving a little after a whistle, then you see players start yelling stuff as the officials make sure it doesn't escalate. I'm just curious what's to be said normally? "Hey don't fuckin push me man!" Is that about the extent of it? haha

Probably the same thing I say when someone pisses me off. "Fuck you, you fucking fuck!"

With all due respect, you need to get a bit more of an original chirp. lol

Probably the same thing I say when someone pisses me off. "Fuck you, you fucking fuck!"

With all due respect, you need to get a bit more of an original chirp. lol

That was a joke, normally it involves more of a teammate trying to hold me back and me saying "come here you little shit" but it's pretty rare that someone gets me that worked up anymore.

I just think its funny how much it doesn't take to get people to start pushing and swinging.

haha especially in beer league when the scouts are watching

Last game I played I was called ugly, I coudln't help but laugh, it was a terrible chirp. If you can find a physical flaw on the opponent usually that's what I'm all over, or if he's wearing a sketchy number like 87 with a tinted visor, I'll rip him up for that.

"Fuck you stupid face"

"Stupid Face? How is that even possible? A person can be stupid but a face, that's impossible."

"Oh..."

I love Jon lajoie :D

yeah i usually call players with 87 crosby, and just rag on them all night. For some reason i find being called a pansy or a pussy brings out the worst in me. One time we had a handshake brawl, i skated by a group of kids durring the brawl and one of these kids in the group called me a pussy. i skated up to him and told him to say it again right to my face. He did and the gloves hit the ice. I didnt even think twice about skating into a decently sized group of players to call someone out. esspecially in the middle of a brawl. :ph34r:

Most kids point out i have white skates untill i blow past them a few times like they are pylons after that they dont really say much more. Its nice being one of the faster kids in the league.

Your sexual preference differs from the socially accepted norm!

My religious views are for the correct deity, not yours!

You seem differently-abled!

Your race is the one that is not of the higher birth right!

(we get called for unsportsmanlike for chirps involving calling someone 'gay' 'fag', targeting their race/religion with slurs, calling someone retarded and swearing)

Your sexual preference differs from the socially accepted norm!

My religious views are for the correct deity, not yours!

You seem differently-abled!

Your race is the one that is not of the higher birth right!

(we get called for unsportsmanlike for chirps involving calling someone 'gay' 'fag', targeting their race/religion with slurs, calling someone retarded and swearing)

yeah if we make any racial slurs we get a game misconduct, and i also think depending on the situation (last ten mins) it can be upgraded to a suspension.

The mics at MSG tend to pick up a lot. (recent example: http://youtube.com/watch?v=3pjoE56Qh18 )

A month or so ago during some pushing and shoving in my rec league, one guy was tangled with my teammate and said that he hopes his wife and kids get leukemia and die.

We were all pretty stunned, if I remember correctly he even tried to take a shot at one of our guys during the handshake.

Actually we play them again Monday....that will be interesting.

Beer league brawls are the best ! ^.^

The mics at MSG tend to pick up a lot. (recent example: http://youtube.com/watch?v=3pjoE56Qh18 )

A month or so ago during some pushing and shoving in my rec league, one guy was tangled with my teammate and said that he hopes his wife and kids get leukemia and die.

We were all pretty stunned, if I remember correctly he even tried to take a shot at one of our guys during the handshake.

Actually we play them again Monday....that will be interesting.

Beer league brawls are the best ! ^.^

hahaha i was watching that game. Pissed the rangers won.. but yea, i started laughing real loud when i heard it. everyone in my room gave me a weird look. i guess they didnt pick it up.

I think my personal best was calling some guy "tinker-bell" while grinning and doing the whole pinky raised bell ring motion. Talk about pissing someone off! :D

BTW... this thread makes me want to run out and get a smoke visor and matching 87 sweater just to start sh*t. LOL