Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kenneth

recommed new gloves (comming from pro glo)

Been using easton 4roll z-air pro glo gloves for past 6 years maybe and they are finally toast. Any recommendation on a replacement how are nbh 4 rolls (lhs don't stock these so i can't try them). MIA's? they look somewhat similar with a wide cuff. The eastons are a 13.5 which fit me perfect by the way i like the somewhat thight around the fingers and really loose around the cuff Thanks!

I have a pair of four rolls and love them. The vents on the backrolls are amazing and do a better than great job at keeping your hands cool. Not sure how large the Z-airs are, but i believe the four rolls will be a bit more volumous. Overall I would put this glove on the same plane as an X72 (keep in mind i have never used an X72), save the palm (MSH2 is all the rave), and even that could be debated. Hope this helped.

I went from 13.5 Eastons to Eagle x70's..They fit a tad looser but awsome fit, if you preder a tad tigher fit not that much of a diffrence from Easton 13.5 I would try Mission gloves in a 13, personally thats what I use now and love them...Hope this helps a little

Tight on the fingers loose on the cuff sounds like you want NBH Vapor XXX's.

XXX's were what I was thinking also.

Been using the vapor XXX's for the past 12 mths, agree on both accounts they provide great feel + wrist mobility.

I didn't see you rule it out in your original post, so why not go get another pro Easton glove? Stick with what you know.

Some Easton Pro gloves fit a bit differently than the retail Airs did. I bought a pair of Four Rolls and I love them. I tried on a few pairs of Pro Four Rolls and they fit differently than the stock ones. My Eastons were also 13.5 and the 14 Fours fit me the same.

X72 is a beautiful glove with tighter fingers and a semi-loose cuff, it's not as loose as the XXX but your movement isn't restricted one bit.

I've had a lot of gloves and have used a lot more, the only brands at this point that I own and plan on owning are Eagles and Eastons. The only exception is my Supreme 70s, but those are basically sitting and waiting for me to play roller. They're comfortable and were cheap... They dont even come close to pro Eastons or Eagles.

Some Easton Pro gloves fit a bit differently than the retail Airs did. I bought a pair of Four Rolls and I love them. I tried on a few pairs of Pro Four Rolls and they fit differently than the stock ones. My Eastons were also 13.5 and the 14 Fours fit me the same.

i tried the black nylon pro easton and they didn't feel the same the pro glo ones. I did find one site but they wanted 149.99 i only paid 69.99 cdn when the dollar was probably at 82 back in the day. I'll have to try xxx's and give them a shot should i go 14" or 13" in the xxx's.

just to add my two cents I love my NBH 4 rolls. I find they fit a lot like most 4 rolls out there on th market... but that is just my hand, some hands might not find the same style fit.