Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

Peoria Rivermen sale is this saturday. 8:30 for season ticket holders, 9:00 for general public. Its at Carver Arena in downtown Peoria.

Do you think the Rivermen sale will have any good deals? Im thinking about driving down there, but its a 3 hr drive for me and I dont want to come home empty handed.

Do you think the Rivermen sale will have any good deals? Im thinking about driving down there, but its a 3 hr drive for me and I dont want to come home empty handed.

Last year it was well worth it. This year is the first year they went to the "season ticket holders first" format. Almost of the guys I skate with are not season ticket holders. So I'm hoping that the first half hour is just people picking up memorabilia. Prices last year were sticks new 75, sticks used 50, skates 50, gloves 25, helmets 50, pants 50. There usually is tons of everything. Visors for 3 bucks, tape for a quarter a roll. If it wasnt for the new format I would for sure say come down, but I just don't know on how much will be left after the first half hour.

Screw it I'm driving down. I'm just hoping there will be some stuff left over by 9. Hopefully there is a ton of stuff and it doesn't all get picked up in that first half hour.

Last year it was well worth it. This year is the first year they went to the "season ticket holders first" format. Almost of the guys I skate with are not season ticket holders. So I'm hoping that the first half hour is just people picking up memorabilia. Prices last year were sticks new 75, sticks used 50, skates 50, gloves 25, helmets 50, pants 50. There usually is tons of everything. Visors for 3 bucks, tape for a quarter a roll. If it wasnt for the new format I would for sure say come down, but I just don't know on how much will be left after the first half hour.

Dang cheap material THERE! 3 buck a visor please pick 1 or 2

If there is still a decent amount of equipment left when I get there I'm going to pick up a little of whatevers left. I'm mostly looking for pants, gloves, and helmets if there are any left. If there are any visors at 9 I will for sure pick up some.

If there is still a decent amount of equipment left when I get there I'm going to pick up a little of whatevers left. I'm mostly looking for pants, gloves, and helmets if there are any left. If there are any visors at 9 I will for sure pick up some.

I'm positive you will get some mits for sure. Always tons left even after an hour or so. Show up around 8 30 to hop in the general public line, Hell I will save you a spot up front with me just for making the drive.

I'm positive you will get some mits for sure. Always tons left even after an hour or so. Show up around 8 30 to hop in the general public line, Hell I will save you a spot up front with me just for making the drive.

Yeah, I plan on getting there around 8;15-8;30ish, so I get a good spot in line.

What do you think the odds of any pants or shells being left over by 9 are?

Good. the ones left might be a little more worn though.

Thats alright by me. I'm sure I'll find a pair that will work for me. I'm hoping the first half hour is more people buying memorabilia and jerseys rather than equipment, but who knows.

The NJ Devils is on June 26th. I'm a Ranger fan, but my team uses Devils colors, so I'm looking out for some gloves to match the uni's.

I thought the Devils equipment sale is on June 20th at 6:30pm. At least, that's what's posted on the Devils site. Is this not the case?

I thought the Devils equipment sale is on June 20th at 6:30pm. At least, that's what's posted on the Devils site. Is this not the case?

I think you were reading a press release from last year. I just searched the Devils site and found nothing about 2009. But I did find this page:

NJD 2008 Draft party

Anyone one that is going to the Islanders sale that wants to pick up some Guerin sticks, at a profit of course, PM me and let's deal!!

I'd like to check it out once I find out when it is, I'm sure by that time this thread will have more info about it and I'll make a couple more posts so just remind me and I'll take a look to see what they have and try to snag a few.

Anyone one that is going to the Islanders sale that wants to pick up some Guerin sticks, at a profit of course, PM me and let's deal!!

I'd like to check it out once I find out when it is, I'm sure by that time this thread will have more info about it and I'll make a couple more posts so just remind me and I'll take a look to see what they have and try to snag a few.

Awesome. Will do man! The Guerin Pro stocks I have had are my perfect stick!!

Hey also if paypal you the money can you pick me up some gloves. Please PM for info if you can do it.

Thanks,

Heather

Toronto Maple Laughs Equip/Player Sale

Sat May 9th

Buy a pair of smelly gloves/pants and take a player home for the day to do to your liking (no physical abuse but verbal abuse is tolerated)

:P

I'd be willing to bet it will be rather overpriced and/or there will be tons of guys buying waaay too much to either hoard or to sell for profit on eBay.