Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael9

World Championship thread.

I know it's kinda late, to start one , but I didn't find anywhere else where this was being discussed.

Anyways, did you guys see Kessel's goal? It was awesome.

how about the Finn's "goal" through the side of the net. I don't understand how after seeing the replay that it still standed as a goal.

They almost went to the goal judge everytime a goal was scored during the CDN Vs. FIN game today. Kinda got on my nerves after a while.

i was gonna start a thread on this, surprised there wasn't one earlier. Anyhow, Kessel's goeal was a beaut, great pass by Kane. And that goal through the side of the net was absolutley brutal, that guy is no longer working the tournament..I'd just like to hear his explanation. They checked the net for holes and found nothing, doesn't justify the goal but still makes me wonder how it went in. I bet the Sens sure are wondering where the hell Heatley was 2 weeks before the tourny started, that line has looked great, as well as the rest of the team now.

How bad was the scrum at the end of the US- FIN game? The highlights said a bench-clearing brawl, but only showed two guys squaring off...

How bad was the scrum at the end of the US- FIN game? The highlights said a bench-clearing brawl, but only showed two guys squaring off...

Guy from Finland got hit hard behind the net as the buzzer sounded, in came Teemu Selanne to the rescue, basically a shoving match except for a fight which started out as glove punches, and than the gloves came off. One guy from each team came of the bench, other than that, nothing close to a brawl.

That's it, team USA is out :|

Esche was the goalie? They're lucky that they won a game.

That's it, team USA is out :|

Esche was the goalie? They're lucky that they won a game.

Thomas tweaked his knee in the Canada loss. The only other choice they had was Craig Anderson.

WOW! What a Final Game.

Canada was up 4-2 going into the 3rd, and looked to have it in control...and RUSSIAN came out FLYING in the 3rd/OT. Kovulchuk scored the tying & winning goals.

WOW!

Well my heart gets broken again, I wasn't confident at all going into the third, puck over the glass penalty works it's charm.

Kovalchuk was absolutely sick. Both of those shots were unreal. Definitely deserved the "Player of the Game" for Russia.

You definitely had to realize that Russia was going to win going up 4 on 3 with Ovechkin, Kovalchuk, Fedorov and Semin on the PP.

Can they please take that ridiculous rule out of hockey.

I'm not just saying it now because it cost Canada a gold medal. I've been saying it for years. How accidentally flipping the puck over the glass can carry a more severe sentence then purposely icing the puck is something I can't understand. What a joke.

Kovalchuk is an absolute beast.

Now more people might agree with me, Kovalchuk > Ovechkin.

Does anyone know where I can find highlights of the game?