Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vapor

Interesting News From eagle

Below is an email I got from eagle. I have been corrospanding with them, and I have found some pretty interesting information. I asked if the limited eddition material was avalible, and about specifics ont he Paragon Gloves. Below is the email.

The material that we used in the limited edition gloves is very similar to

weave.Unfortunately we do not have any more in stock, as it was all

used to make those limited edition gloves. The good news is that there

is a new material called Carbon that we have just introduced this year.

It is also very similar to weave, and has some reflective properties. I

have included a picture of our (556) blk/silver/blk X70i glove, and this

will show you what the silver carbon looks like. As well, we do have

grey in the regular portofino, which is on our Tampa bay glove.

As far as maroon goes, we don't have any ProGlo in maroon, or in

Phoenix red, but we do have it in Nylon.

Split fingers are definitely an option that is available on the X80 glove,

you would just want to ensure that you let the dealer know that you

want this when ordering your glove.

Our Paragon glove is a new release that came out at the Let's Play

Hockey Show in Toronto in February. The paragon is made with Tri-

lamiate foams (has a low density foam, then high density foam, then

low density foam all together respectively) in the entire glove to offer

superior protection. It comes standard with the split fingers, and our

stay soft package of Mustang suede palms.  It also comes with a

molded thumb to prevent hyper extension.

I hope that helps! Just let me know if you had any other questions, or

needed any other assistance.

You can view the picture of the new matieral here. Looks like the Paragon gloves are a new option for me. They said they dont have an order sheet for them yet, but Im not sure what I want to do now. The new material looks very nice, but I guess we shall see.

Guest phillyfan

That does look very nice, a new option for me as well when the time comes.

I called up Epuck, they said they can customize me the paragons in the Silver carbon material (lighter of the two pictured) and in maroon nylon. Im not sure how they would look. I dont know if I should get portofino (regular synthetic leather) or nylon. They do not have maroon in proglo

Do the Paragon at least look good??

They are pretty much X80s with a different foam pattern, mustang palms and split fingers standard. In maroon Nylon and the silver carbon materiel with my name embrodiered ont he cuff, they come to 199, which is less then what I paid for my all nylon x80s from hockey geek, who totaly ripped me off. (charged me 230)

Nylon and carbon might look a bit goofy on the same glove. If you go with the carbon get portofino

the new carbon stuff just looks like the stuff mission has been using on their old gloves like the injections. some tps response gloves have it too.

I really like the look of that. Too bad I just got new eagles and I wont be needing news ones for a couple of years. O well I am extremly happy with the ones I have now.

I like them too, I just got new eagles but there for summer leaque. I will probably pick up a pair of these for the regular season since my eagles are beat up pretty bad.

Oh god, I dont know now. I might just design design 4 (the one with the checkerboard fingers) in either maroon and black or maroon and grey

Anyone has a pic of the Paragon's? Searched everywhere and coudn't find some, my lhs doesn't have pictures either.

Time for a little education....The texture (carbon or whatever) is just an emboss that can be applied to any number of actual materials. You have checkered, stripes, or snake skin if you like...There is hundreds of different type of emboss...

Oh god, I dont know now. I might just design design 4 (the one with the checkerboard fingers) in either maroon and black or maroon and grey

I would go with marroon and grey. IMO I think that would be better.

Time for a little education....The texture (carbon or whatever) is just an emboss that can be applied to any number of actual materials. You have checkered, stripes, or snake skin if you like...There is hundreds of different type of emboss...

Just like the "weave" on the Vapor XX stick.

On the Eagle topic, anyone noticed Heatley's gloves tonight, are they at least Eagle's???

EDIT: They just showed him, he is wearing the new Easton Synergy's, I guess Easton signed him, cause he also has the Synergy skates and Si-Core Grip.

The synergy gloves look good in blue and yellow. Heatly seems to be changing his gloves almost every game. Eagle then tps and now easton.

My last two pairs of gloves have been wicked lights. My previous pair lasted me 2.5 years, and this pair is just over a year so far.

Now...If only I could get me some M-1's in that material with a flashy design and 3 fingers :P

*cough*next custom order*cough*