Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Karly14

reebok helmet

I was at a SOurce for Sports location today and they had a Bauer 8000 with Hamilton Bulldgos logos on it. It was in a display case, so I figured it was just a Bauer display done up for the store, but they also had one on the shelf, in the Bauer box that had logos on it.

Does Bauer supply them to stores with logos of local pro teams, or would that have been an SMU thing?

It looked pretty cool...

Would this be in Hamilton? Because the Hamilton Jr. Bulldogs get all matching stuff, including helmets, pants, gloves, etc. If so, it's probably just stuff that hasn't been picked up by players yet.

Looks mean diddly poo to me. I have a quest helmet and love it. The quest gets a bad rap around here, but it's snug, ultra protective and not heavy(then again, I have not found any piece of equiptment to be heavy), so I like it.

Speaking of looks did anyone notice Super Mario sporting CCM gear in those pics? Is this just for the WC or has he signed with them now; switching from Nike?

Speaking of looks did anyone notice Super Mario sporting CCM gear in those pics? Is this just for the WC or has he signed with them now; switching from Nike?

He switched from Nike last season, I believe. The guy who worked with him at Nike left and now works for The Hockey Company so it wasn't hard to get Mario to switch. I wouldn't be surpised to see Lemieux in Reebok gear for the next season.

He switched from Nike last season, I believe. The guy who worked with him at Nike left and now works for The Hockey Company so it wasn't hard to get Mario to switch. I wouldn't be surpised to see Lemieux in Reebok gear for the next season.

CCM also bought a lot of signage at the Igloo in Pittsburgh and had a logo on ice as well.

THat is correct.

However...

I was at a SOurce for Sports location today and they had a Bauer 8000 with Hamilton Bulldgos logos on it. It was in a display case, so I figured it was just a Bauer display done up for the store, but they also had one on the shelf, in the Bauer box that had logos on it.

Does Bauer supply them to stores with logos of local pro teams, or would that have been an SMU thing?

It looked pretty cool...

Would this be in Hamilton? Because the Hamilton Jr. Bulldogs get all matching stuff, including helmets, pants, gloves, etc. If so, it's probably just stuff that hasn't been picked up by players yet.

Maybe, but it wasn't set aside as if it was part of an order...it was on the shelf in the case...

Yeah, Hamilton. The Source for Sports on Upper James/Mohawk. I thought the Jr. Bulldogs got there stuff from the Dogs.