Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thenizzle

Stealth Stick

I love all the pics of the stealth, but theyve just fueled my desire to get one...... now..... ;) . Is there any place where i can get a stealth??????? not some ebay scam though.... Thanks guys

If you got to England. They got Senior thru Junior.

Stealths? How do they have Stealths already in ENGLAND of all places, when the stick isn't even going to be released for another month? And in junior, which to my knowledge, they aren't even making????????????????????

Ill bet you guys a million dollars. I went to a camp and there were some english kids there.They said they had EVERYTHING. Even all chrome T-blades.They even had Junior Si-core grips.The Junior Stealths were retailing for 800 pounds wich is aprox 400 US.

Ill bet you guys a million dollars. I went to a camp and there were some english kids there.They said they had EVERYTHING. Even all chrome T-blades.They even had Junior Si-core grips.The Junior Stealths were retailing for 800 pounds wich is aprox 400 US.

How in the WORLD can these kids have something that is not manufactured? I'll take that bet. PM me for my address so you can ship me the cash.

Morrow do us a favor and get off the board. Easton isnt a stupid company, why the hell would they release a product first in a market where hockey is essentially non-existant. We would also hear about this from ryan, along with a press release from easton themselves. Good try though, ill take my million bucks now.

I'll take my 2500 Stealths, which is close enough to $1 million.

P.S.- Chrome t'Blades have been around for a while now in Europe. Hockeyshark did an order for some people here in NA almost two years ago.

Wow, junior and int. Stealths! I'm gonna have to go get me some! I know a bunch of kids around here that would love them!

I think I just became a millionare :o

Bahahahaha.. 800 pounds = 400 us?

Nice try buddy.

Try: $1,434.86 US

Looks like you need to learn your currency eh?

I'd also like to cash in on that million.

Bahahahaha.. 800 pounds = 400 us?

Nice try buddy.

Try: $1,434.86 US

Looks like you need to learn your currency eh?

I'd also like to cash in on that million.

haha, corretex

i do foreign currency trading and GBP/USD is at 1.7935 right now

Since Morrow can get us products that are not made yet. I would like an Easton Synergy Synthsis Stealth (SSS) but i need it in the Louisville Stiff-Whip Flex and i need a rounded graphite end plug and if there is anything you can do about the price of graphite blades that would be great. :D

Or very young and wanted to make an impression.

My friend who's under contract as a member of the NHLPA is having a tough time gettin ahold of some.

So I don't think 13 yr old English kids are so swarmed with them they're trading em for toothbrushes.