Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Atlanta MSHers?

Looks like I may be moving here if everything works out I'll be in Marietta.

Since I won't be in hockey anymore, I figure I might as well start playing full-time again. How are the leagues here?

How are the shops (not that I'm looking to buy anything, but you know...) and which shop will allow me to do my own skates? (I'll eventually buy a portable but might need some for now)

just my opinion, i dont think ANY shop if going to let a large black man walk in and use the skate sharpener unless your reputation has traveled :P just messin with you, if they say no take the shank and just flash it. should change their minds.

Wow. Mostly I lurk here, but I am moving to Atlanta, too (from St. Louis). I only play roller, though, and not all that well.

I've been looking on the internet for leagues and rinks but can only find a couple of places out in the suburbs. I don't know where I will be living yet and I am interested in a local opinion.

Thanks

It's not a straight shot from where I am at. I'm right off of 75. Marietta Ice Center is 5 min from my house, and Ice Forum at Kennesaw is by where I may be working at.

I will find out Monday if I get it, but I can tell you with absolute certainty that I no longer will be working in hockey.
It's not a straight shot from where I am at. I'm right off of 75. Marietta Ice Center is 5 min from my house, and Ice Forum at Kennesaw is by where I may be working at.

not gonna lie, im a little confused. figure skating? :P

I will find out Monday if I get it, but I can tell you with absolute certainty that I no longer will be working in hockey.

not gonna lie, im a little confused. figure skating? :P

Security for a brothel.

Where ever you end up......my company has locations. Let me know....and I'll certainly do what I can to get you in the door. Great company to work for, but it wouldn't be a cushy desk job for a while.....you have to work a while to get my position. ;)

www.ferguson.com

Where ever you end up......my company has locations. Let me know....and I'll certainly do what I can to get you in the door. Great company to work for, but it wouldn't be a cushy desk job for a while.....you have to work a while to get my position. ;)

www.ferguson.com

I'm really glad you posted that link. I will be graduating with my Business degree in 1.5 years and I have been having trouble figuring out where I should be looking for internships/career after college. I like a lot of what I read on that site. I see there is a Ferguson located 3 miles from me, I may try to get an internship there sooner than later. Thank you for inadvertently jump starting my process!

www.ferguson.com

When I graduate with my business degree in two years and am looking for employment I am going to look into your company. Do you have internships?

Some of our more engineering intense KOB's (Kinds of Business) have internships available. In my division (HVAC) and our Fire, Fabrication and Suppression divisions offer internships. With or without internship experience, we are always hiring people into our Management Trainee programs, which I began in the company with and am now responsible for 4 stores and the Louisiana market for York HVAC equipment.

I'm always willing to help out anyone in need, especially for employment. And as large of a company as we are (largest of our type in the world) we always have opportunities scattered across the globe.

www.ferguson.com

When I graduate with my business degree in two years and am looking for employment I am going to look into your company. Do you have internships?

Some of our more engineering intense KOB's (Kinds of Business) have internships available. In my division (HVAC) and our Fire, Fabrication and Suppression divisions offer internships. With or without internship experience, we are always hiring people into our Management Trainee programs, which I began in the company with and am now responsible for 4 stores and the Louisiana market for York HVAC equipment.

I'm always willing to help out anyone in need, especially for employment. And as large of a company as we are (largest of our type in the world) we always have opportunities scattered across the globe.

Any openings in Aruba? i have a couple days off at the end of the month and I'll be happy to pop in and interview in person. :P

www.ferguson.com

That is good to know, thanks for the info :)

I looked around the site a bit after making my original post and then I edited it before seeing your prompt reply.

Yes yes.....we have many cute little monikers and acronyms. ;)

Not here to promote my company, just trying to help out JR (and others that would like assistance) in a bind. I have said it to many members on here before....I never mind paying for excellent customer service. My potential abilities to help JR are my way of paying for an excellent service that he has provided me and many others that interact on MSH. I always help when I can those that help me.

JR i live in the ATL let me know if you need any contacts with anyone.. or help in anyway.. i know you said you might be getting out but if not let me know