Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Fantasy Hockey 2008

What happened to the draft?

We had an odd number of teams when the first draft was scheduled to happen. Yahoo will only allow leagues with an even number of teams to have live drafts.

They used to allow it, when did they make that change? In years past it was just a matter of checking a box to enable the draft.

What happened to the draft?

We had an odd number of teams when the first draft was scheduled to happen. Yahoo will only allow leagues with an even number of teams to have live drafts.

They used to allow it, when did they make that change? In years past it was just a matter of checking a box to enable the draft.

Yea, I heard they used to. But when I logged on to participate, it said in small print that they only allow even numbered teams.

Just got back from drinking with JR and looked at my team and it's not too bad. Anyone moving players or looking to pick up people in various positions?

I'm not in the MSH pool, but I've got Biere and Thornton in another pool. SJ/Philly have combined for 11 goals (so far)....how the HELL do those 2 have a combined 1 point (1A).

sonofabitch!

I'm not in the MSH pool, but I've got Biere and Thornton in another pool. SJ/Philly have combined for 11 goals (so far)....how the HELL do those 2 have a combined 1 point (1A).

sonofabitch!

Lupul, Richards, Pavelski and Blake

sonofabitch!

Lupul, Richards, Pavelski and Blake

Hey...PP goal by Biere...I'll be in here to bitch about my team more often *L*

Does anybody have a convincing argument about trading Elias for Vermette? They had a similar season last year...

Fairly equal trade; two middling players with limited upside.

Looking for a LW and/or RW. Will swap a center, wing, d, combo to get him. Lang, Pavelski, Kotalik, Brown, Rozsival, Lupul, Voros are the guys I'd most be willing to part with, some of the others will be hard to ply from my grasp.

Im looking to move Toews, Jordan Staal, Kyle Okposo or Erik Cole and maybe even Elias depends on the offer. Looking for a LW or Centre or even a defenseman would be nice, because im lacking talent on the back end.

Good thing the championship is over the last two weeks and not just this week or I would be dead already.

Some of your guys had a great week last week, hopefully I can have one or two step up this week and make it close.