Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolarWind

Baking superfeet?

I did search on the topic whether skates should be baked directly with superfits in or without superfeets (put them back right after) & seems like there's 50/50 split in opinions... To sum up:

You shouldnt bake superfeet. But he should have baked the skate, inserted SF and then laced them up.
Yeah, bake wiht Superfeet.

so which is it? In or out?! Or does it even matter - the plastic seems to be hard enough to sustain 200 degrees?

I wouldn't bake them, but you definitely want to put them in the skates before you lace them up.

Keep in mind that SF plastic piece is glued to the actual footbed.

definitely put them in right after oven...........i molded with regular insole and then tried superfeet and damn nearly wore a hole in my foot from the different position my foot was in................

I did search on the topic whether skates should be baked directly with superfits in or without superfeets (put them back right after) & seems like there's 50/50 split in opinions... To sum up:
You shouldnt bake superfeet. But he should have baked the skate, inserted SF and then laced them up.

so which is it? In or out?! Or does it even matter - the plastic seems to be hard enough to sustain 200 degrees?

No, you read my post wrong. When I answered that question it was to bake the skate and wear Superfeet.

No, you read my post wrong. When I answered that question it was to bake the skate and wear Superfeet.

I think I am agreeing here with JR but always have and always will bake them in the skate. If the oven is at the proper temp and the time the skate is in the oven is the proper time i have NEVER had an issue in 12 years of selling them.