Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ranger-#8

#1 Stick Killer

What kills the most sticks?  

118 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i broke like 10 synergys on one-timers. maybe like 4 on slashes. best one was when i took a pass and the blade just shattered. looked sweet. haha.

Most sticks I break at in the blade area due mostly to my tape job. Taping the toe area only (4 to 5 inches) wears the hell out of the heel.

When I do break a shaft its on those wonderful caveman like slashes.

I've broken a couple sticks a few ways, my synergy grip was a favorite at cb but I wont get into that. I got my first synergy stepped on, and I smashed my M-1 on a bench after the other team scored a goal with 2 seconds left to tie, but we won 20 seconds later anyways.

I've never broken a shaft, and I haven't broken a blade since I started using OPS 2 years ago. Usually when I broke wood blades the bottom either split, or the end came off.

I'd say that if u are a forward that slashes would proboly kill ur sticks the most because ur always fighting for the pucks in corners and people r trying to get the puck and they r using there sticks, but for defence i would say one timers kills the sicks the most, like when i have watched nhl games i've seen many defence break there sticks trying to do one timers

I'd say that if u are a forward that slashes would proboly kill ur sticks the most because ur always fighting for the pucks in corners and people r trying to get the puck and they r using there sticks, but for defence i would say one timers kills the sicks the most, like when i have watched nhl games i've seen many defence break there sticks trying to do one timers

Generally I find the opposite because the Defense are going back into their end against the forecheck, Defense generally have a rougher time on sticks from what I have seen, not to say that forwards don't, but it's a different kind of abuse normally.