Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sitzlejd

Blue Jackets 08-09

i've never seen a player who gets so many breakaways as rick nash - and half of the time they are shorthanded.

it seems like he is always to catch the players at the point off guard and then he is gone..

Good start and should be a fun one tonight, even though I'm watchin with a fever and the flu :( . At least I have 10 days til my next game so I don't have to miss any real ice time.

This Vermette kid is really impressing me. He's one hell of a hard worker on the ice and off the ice he is all smiles and very very good with the media. I swear I've seen/heard literally 10-12 interviews with him off the ice in less than a week. In ever interview he's positive and upbeat and always has a smile on his face. He seems to fit in really well with the team, very good pickup.

This Vermette kid is really impressing me. He's one hell of a hard worker on the ice and off the ice he is all smiles and very very good with the media. I swear I've seen/heard literally 10-12 interviews with him off the ice in less than a week. In ever interview he's positive and upbeat and always has a smile on his face. He seems to fit in really well with the team, very good pickup.

He also has the talent to produce more than he did in Ottawa.

well they tried to blow that one but it was entertaining none the less (prolly be singing a differeent tune if they'd lost in the shootout). It was nice to see Mase shut down Crosbaby and Malkin in the shootout though :)

These guys better get their shit together. Losing two in a row to the Blues is not good, especially when the race is so close.

I'm beginning to wonder if Mason isn't beginning to struggle a bit from this late season pressure...being a rookie and all. Don't get me wrong, he's been absolutely awesome this year...but that's just it...he's carried this team.

Columbus doesn't score a lot of goals...and if they don't do what sitzlejd just stated above, they could ruin this thing & miss the playoffs altogether...

I know there is still a ways to go, but they're already losing 2-0 to the Hawks...Mason letting in 2 on 11 shots in the 1st...

It seems like there would be a great atmosphere, I'd love to see a playoff game there.

It seems like there would be a great atmosphere, I'd love to see a playoff game there.

if the blues & jackets could ever meet up in a playoff series...that would be phenomenal...