Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Tampa Bay Lightning "Gearage Sale"

Lefties' paradise, my friend.

Haha damnit, just like the Ottawa Senators, I've only ever seen the sens bring out 2 'legit' RH S17's, and of course, the blades were cracked...and for lefties...a paradise of brand new S17's. I will never get my hands on a Pro Stock RH S17 :S haha, thanks for the heads up though JR.

It sucked

Unless you wanted to pay 100 a stick or 60 a pair of gloves. The 4500 helmets were 60 a piece practice jerseys 80

There was pretty nothing else

Pretty decent, all left handed though

A lot of different curves, quite a few toe curves

There was this one that had sand texture on it also, it was kind of neat

If it was an Innovative, it was the infamous Polarfibre grip. If it was on an Easton blade, that is called Z-tac.

If it was an Innovative, it was the infamous Polarfibre grip. If it was on an Easton blade, that is called Z-tac.

XXX lite

It was only on the blade, it was a really odd blade also

Probably the best deal were the Richards S17 sticks for $100. I looked at a Roberts Dolo, but decided it wasn't time to spend $100 on an odd (though intriguing).

The best deal was JR bringing his shiny new X02 sharpener out and doing skates with FBV edges. Will try mine out this week. Big thanks to JR. Sorry I couldn't stick around longer guys but great meeting other members.

It sucked

Unless you wanted to pay 100 a stick or 60 a pair of gloves. The 4500 helmets were 60 a piece practice jerseys 80

There was pretty nothing else

There was quite a bit of good stuff. It wasn't free, but there was a lot of good stuff available.

doesn't Reebok do the same stuff now ? I have seen it on the shaft (polarfibre) and blade (z-tac) on pro stock RBK 10K's

It sucked because a few MSH'ers were first in line and in. We cleaned them out of the really god stuff right quick. Pics to follow.

Thanks again to JR for the FBV- looking to try it out tomorrow.

Stick selection was great if you were a lefty. The Prospal and Havlat curves had really wicked toes on them.

It sucked because a few MSH'ers were first in line and in. We cleaned them out of the really god stuff right quick.

Sounds like a pretty poorly run sale if that was the case, especially given the turnout.

There were tons of ccm and rbk gloves. Only 3 pair of NBH gloves. Lots of Bauer gloves (SDB and Vapor 10). Just a few pair of Easton.

Only two pair of the new style pants, both pretty beat up.

Helmets were mostly older Nike's with really hard foam. A few newer ones mixed in, but were white.

Lots and lots and lots of practice jerseys.

I bought a single St Louis glove. Ha!

Not sure what list you saw, but there was very little with embroidered names on it, and even less from the marquee players. Goal equipment selection was pretty good.

Helmets were mostly older Nike's with really hard foam. A few newer ones mixed in, but were white.

I can't believe they were actually selling them. Hopefully nobody is dumb enough to use one.

I can't believe they were actually selling them. Hopefully nobody is dumb enough to use one.

Did they sell with signed waivers. I had to sign one when I bought a bucket from the Habs...and it was in pretty close to pristine shape.

Informed consent waivers all over the place, spcifically saying helmets were being sold as memorabilia (or something like that).

Informed consent waivers all over the place, spcifically saying helmets were being sold as memorabilia (or something like that).

Yup...that's the one.

Place was pretty cleaned out when I got there a little before 2. Waited in line for 20 minutes and came away with nothing. No righty sticks whatsoever, but lots of nice lefty sticks. It seemed like most of the people were there for the jerseys, but there were a lot of people snatching up the gloves as well. No pants by the time I made it through either. Did see one guy prancing around wearing his newly found Nike Quest helmet perched atop his dome. That thing is hideous and I'm pretty sure it could be had for much less than $60, but he seemed happy.

Place was pretty cleaned out when I got there a little before 2. Waited in line for 20 minutes and came away with nothing. No righty sticks whatsoever, but lots of nice lefty sticks. It seemed like most of the people were there for the jerseys, but there were a lot of people snatching up the gloves as well. No pants by the time I made it through either. Did see one guy prancing around wearing his newly found Nike Quest helmet perched atop his dome. That thing is hideous and I'm pretty sure it could be had for much less than $60, but he seemed happy.

Hahaha, saw that guy too, helmet looked a little small!

I think they must have brought more pants out later....I popped back through right before game time and snagged a pair of RBK Premiere Goal pants (new).