Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Tampa Bay Lightning "Gearage Sale"

Richards or Prospal by chance?

Karlsson.

Thanks again Bouce.

I had a decent score. The only Intake and 4 pairs of gloves. The favorite is a pair of NBH 5-roll "4-rolls"

I'm surprised many of the other NHL teams sell used and new helmets at their equipment sales. The Canucks don't want to bother with the liability issues that may arise.

I didn't sign a waiver for my intake.

Although, I did recommend them making any buyers of helmets to sign a (for memorabilia use only) waiver when I was turned down for the helmet the first time.

TBL posted some in show it off already.

Sorry for the crappy cell pic, woman has the camera.

tblschwag.jpg

Left to right, top to bottom:

New style Easton Pants with RBK Upper, Full Easton new style pants, Old style RBK Premiere Goal Pants

Matt Carle NBH 4-Rolls, Matt Lundin 08-09 Easton SE Pro Glove, New Style CCM Pro Tacks

Koho 4460 (Like St louis used to wear), Dave Andreychuck CCM's, Jokinen Easton SE Pro Glove

A single St Louis Vapor XXX (tiny with single piece fingers), Lecavalier U+ with a very early graphics package

I'm hoping someone can help me with turning up the matching St Louis Glove =)

The two pair of CCM gloves are going to others, and I may not keep the Koho's either. We'll see.

Better pics once she is home with the camera. They'll go in Show it Off.

There were 3 pairs, that was it.

My Carle's (14" Used), and Two pairs of the 16" 5 Roll Richardsons (new).

There were about 10 pairs of Bauer 5000's in 15".

There were 3 pairs, that was it.

My Carle's (14" Used), and Two pairs of the 16" 5 Roll Richardsons (new).

There were about 10 pairs of Bauer 5000's in 15".

ah crap. i need a team closer to me...

Race, save your money- there may be an opportunity to get some soon. They mentioned at the sale they are bringing in a person to help them sell their excess gear, I think this was just to try and clear the pipeline a little. You'll probably hear about it here first.

Race, save your money- there may be an opportunity to get some soon. They mentioned at the sale they are bringing in a person to help them sell their excess gear, I think this was just to try and clear the pipeline a little. You'll probably hear about it here first.

cool thanks! ive been wanting some in tbl colors for a while. i can hold off for now

Hmmm....Who could that be???

:rolleyes:

Billy Mays!

BUT WAIT, I'M NOT DONE!! NOT ONLY DO YOU GET THESE 9K'S, BUT WE'LL INCLUDE A LIGHTNING STANLEY CUP CHAMPION GLASS, YOURS FREE IF YOU ORDER NOW!!!!!

BillyMays[1].jpg

My vehicle is a helluva lot bigger........STILL should of ran your ass off of the road at the Target and snaggled all of your new stash. ;)

Nice pick ups on them all too.

TBL posted some in show it off already.

Sorry for the crappy cell pic, woman has the camera.

tblschwag.jpg

Left to right, top to bottom:

New style Easton Pants with RBK Upper, Full Easton new style pants, Old style RBK Premiere Goal Pants

Matt Carle NBH 4-Rolls, Matt Lundin 08-09 Easton SE Pro Glove, New Style CCM Pro Tacks

Koho 4460 (Like St louis used to wear), Dave Andreychuck CCM's, Jokinen Easton SE Pro Glove

A single St Louis Vapor XXX (tiny with single piece fingers), Lecavalier U+ with a very early graphics package

I'm hoping someone can help me with turning up the matching St Louis Glove =)

The two pair of CCM gloves are going to others, and I may not keep the Koho's either. We'll see.

Better pics once she is home with the camera. They'll go in Show it Off.