Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Tampa Bay Lightning "Gearage Sale"

It'll be held outside the arena in the Jeep Concourse from 2-7pm.

There's going to be an assortment of new and used helmets, sticks, gloves, goal equipment and protective.

I'll be there, maybe I'll see some MSHers there.

Don't ask me to buy anything either. If I buy a bunch of crap I will hook you gays up with some stuff and things via the buy/sell forum.

Don't ask me to buy anything either. If I buy a bunch of crap I will hook you gays up with some stuff and things via the buy/sell forum.

Hmm...

I have my generous side sometimes, I'm not looking to make money... but it's likely I won't pickup stuff I won't want to keep. I doubt the prices will be all that great... I'd rather the gear find players as opposed to collectors/autograph hounds to sell on eBay.

I'll see you Saturday. What time are you planning to be down there? Looks like I will be dishing out sharps at Spry's afterwards. Not sure how long I'm staying at the Forum.

I'll see you Saturday. What time are you planning to be down there?

I have no idea, need to talk to some of the guys. At very least an hour before.

Good deal, need to bring some cashmoney and bring the skates... and some beer of course. ;) I plan on grabbing all the gear I can and dippin out.

Any idea what the price range is like on sticks there?

i guess prices will be pretty high since they need to find 500k to pay Vinny bonuses that they still own him :lol: :P

My tournament starts on Saturday..... 1:40 and 10:20

This sucks

How good are the deal usually I need some shoulders and shins

First sale they've done in YEARS. A lot left out the back door. Sticks regularly are $100. I was told by Kessel that they don't sell helmets a few months ago.

If somebody wants to find me a helmet, Bauer size Med, higher end with gel padding I'd be interested if under $50.

Oh, no helmets? Never mind. I have no hope of fitting anything else.

My tournament starts on Saturday..... 1:40 and 10:20

This sucks

How good are the deal usually I need some shoulders and shins

You'll be alright.

Do you think much will be left at 4:30 or 5?

I wonder if our goalies dad can get me them, he used to be the rink manager or something, our goalie has full lightning gear

If there are not many shoulders or shins does anyone want to get some for me earlier, I wont be able to make until later. Size 5 for jofa shoulders and 16" shins, and m

Edit: I'll be in Brandon so I should be able to get there at 3 maybe, all smelly and nasty lol

And I wonder if they would have any girdles?

If someone out there can get me bauer vapor 40s or 4 rolls in 13 or 14 inch, and i have cash money.

Also do they sell skates and if they do nbh size 8.

I was told by Kessel that they don't sell helmets a few months ago.
There's going to be an assortment of new and used helmets, sticks, gloves, goal equipment and protective.

Like JR said, there will be helmets.

If anyone finds a RH S17 with a curve similar to sakic's or drury's that would be a greatly appreciated pickup for me :) Assuming the price isn't too high for them, but if its $100 USD and dont mind shipping to Canada, that would be beautiful!