Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HHR23

BIG toe curve

Hows this? Its kind of a wedge, I actually like it quite a bit though, dont know why but i like the Hull shape to the blade too. It looks a lot bigger in person, i think its because i was trying to balance the stick between my legs while i took a pic zoomed in on the blade.

http://s530.photobucket.com/albums/dd349/c...nt=HPIM0082.jpg

HPIM0082.jpg

HPIM0080.jpg

Longest blade ive ever seen.

ye...definitely don't like that...don't like toe curves in the first place but xP i like mids that start opening at mid-toe

ye...definitely don't like that...don't like toe curves in the first place but xP i like mids that start opening at mid-toe

I have a modified datsyuk ill take pictures of right now actually to put up too, its what im getting my customs done up to be.

HPIM0084.jpg

Thats what im using for a curve, im going to cut a peice of cardboard out around the shape of Stastny's prostock blade face, i figure why not use as big of a blade as you can? More surface area, harder to miss the puck.

thats nice, not as open as i thought you'd have it...you gonna use the rounded square toe?

Yes but im going to take a slice out of it like brett hull did, i shoot similar to the way he does and i find it makes shooting so much easier. Its a bit more open then i hoped it would turn out but ive grown to love it, i use it for road hockey and on roller blades and what not, i had it on the ice the stick is a piece of crap but the curve is amazing.

found an old mission blade lying around so i tried to curve it with a heat gun, made a pretty good copy. But it's too bad i like the wedge shape better.

missionkovy.jpg

missionkovy1.jpg

i tried the kovy toe hook/wedge (right) on the right but after i finished it actually ended up like the kovy banana on the left :D

actually on the second pic it does look like a symth

the outer two dolomites are kovy prostocks the middle xn10 has a mission ether blade that i tried to curve to match the right but ended up making looking more like the left (banana blade). What i did was heat up the blade with a heat the whole blade and it became really flexible so i pressed it against the wedge curve and block of wood and it looked kinda like the the curve so i applied little more heat and slotted it on the deck and curved it a little more. When i pulled it out it actually looked like the banana so i just cooled it with water and it's pretty stiff.

I think i need more of a straight blade to try and copy the wedge toe curve

Hossa uses 85 flex grip his sticks are super grippy. And that was me selling it on Ebay I didn't list it as x60 just put the x60 in there to get more views nowhere in the description of item does it say that hossas stick is an x60 any questions just ask me personally ill be glad to help

Hossa's Curve Now with Detroit

dansjersey059.jpgdansjersey060.jpg

My friend bought a 3-pack of Hossa Warrior sticks at the Thrashers sale for 30 bucks. All the Thrashers sticks were 10 even Kovy's if you were lucky to get to the sale early.

I'll take a picture of the Hossa stick when I see my friend agian, but his curve in ATL was completely different than his Detroit curve.

That doesn't make any sense... sounds like false advertising.

some people put all the big stick names in the title so their auction shows up when you search any of the big sticks meanwhile they could be selling a 5030

Hossa uses 85 flex grip his sticks are super grippy. And that was me selling it on Ebay I didn't list it as x60 just put the x60 in there to get more views nowhere in the description of item does it say that hossas stick is an x60 any questions just ask me personally ill be glad to help

I gust figured it was. It's not spray painted at the bottom is it. I thought it had bauer and swoosh logo at the bottom of the stick but it was black instead of red.