Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HHR23

BIG toe curve

Dude, you have to be kidding me? Seriously have you seen how many toe variations for LHers there are? Anyways here's a picture of my Statsny customs I got made up.

Did you have Sherwood make your custom blades? How much did it run you?

I´m So happy that i put my Supreme one95 order in for Bauer on monday with the ovechkin curve and 77 flex with the vapor XXXX shaft shape and with Grip.. =)

For anyone in the Vancouver area, I just picked up 2 of the spezza pro returns at sports junkies on Broadway. They were $25 each, I was there around 5 yesterday and they had about 6 left..

Majer Hockey near toronto is having a "Majer Sale" this weekend and have a lot of pro stock sticks. I'm going tomorrow to look for some toe curves or at least just some sticks for next years season. Warrior pro stock are 119 and CCM U+ pro stock are 69. pretty good deals!

For anyone in the Vancouver area, I just picked up 2 of the spezza pro returns at sports junkies on Broadway. They were $25 each, I was there around 5 yesterday and they had about 6 left..

can you sell one to me ???

Majer Hockey near toronto is having a "Majer Sale" this weekend and have a lot of pro stock sticks. I'm going tomorrow to look for some toe curves or at least just some sticks for next years season. Warrior pro stock are 119 and CCM U+ pro stock are 69. pretty good deals!

I believe the U+ @$69 was a doorcrasher.......alot of them are really 110/115/130C repaints.....selection was crappy

If i can make it there tomorrow they will have 0 left. I wish it was closer to the skytrain.

posted this in the show it off thread, but figure people here might enjoy seeing it too. Hvalac prostock dolomite.

3571442202_ef1a1554dc.jpg

I believe the U+ @$69 was a doorcrasher.......alot of them are really 110/115/130C repaints.....selection was crappy

i picked up a pro stock dolomite hd rh, but unfortunately was not a toe curve...there were 10 lh toe curve warrior dolo hd's available though! so if your a lefty you should check it out!

lemme guess its either babucks (however you spell) or rob blakes you got =P only righty 09 dolo's i found

whats the difference between a wedge and a normal face? never got the difference

A hook is just a big curve to it, no twist. A wedge is all twist. a hook would be the letter c, a wedge would be that, just a wedge meaning its twisted so you can see part of the blade face, on this curve its just about mid toe and its a wedge with a really weird profile

lemme guess its either babucks (however you spell) or rob blakes you got =P only righty 09 dolo's i found

yep...picked up babchucks, i actually like it alot!

yep...picked up babchucks, i actually like it alot!

its really whippy isn't it? i remember his 08 one was listed at 200

whats the difference between a wedge and a normal face? never got the difference

A hook is just a big curve to it, no twist. A wedge is all twist. a hook would be the letter c, a wedge would be that, just a wedge meaning its twisted so you can see part of the blade face, on this curve its just about mid toe and its a wedge with a really weird profile

edit: nvm...saw the pic on the show it off...i finally get what you mean by the twist...i definately don't like that lol