Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HHR23

BIG toe curve

A few of my home made goodies:

The first three from L to R are Samsonov, Kovalchuk, and Colby Armstrong pro stocks. The rest are customized.

whats the wood, untaped one in the middle?

thats unreal, any more photos? maybe looking down the shaft :P

*pic*

Man, that almost looks like a sakic curve thats been opened to all hell. Can you even keep the puck below the glass with that curve?

*pic*

Man, that almost looks like a sakic curve thats been opened to all hell. Can you even keep the puck below the glass with that curve?

It's actually an Yzerman curve opened up and a little more curve to it. I don't use something that open. This is for one of my friends on my team who can't lift the puck very well. She's 5' roughly 115lbs.

just got my hands on this, its illegal in 9 countries.

20gzh2t.jpg

sorry for the crappy quality, had to take the pic with my webcam.

just got my hands on this, its illegal in 9 countries.

sorry for the crappy quality, had to take the pic with my webcam.

Where do you find that blade ?????? :o

did you try it on the ice ? :wacko:

Ya I use it in my league. actually isnt that bad. The pics make it looks worse then what it really is. Dont get my wrong though the curve is sick. I can barley get back hands off the ice though lol.

Went medieval on the homes here with a vice and a heat gun and a pretty flat PM9 is now a nice gradual toe curve.

thats absolutely gorgeous :) . is that composite or wood? and how long did that take ya?

thats absolutely gorgeous :) . is that composite or wood? and how long did that take ya?

It's a wood X60 blade that my friend bought and never used so he just gave it to me to do whatever with, took about 10 minutes total between heating up the blade, curving, and letting it cool down. Pretty happy with the result, first time curving a blade.

PIC-00431.jpg

So how do I measure a curve? I know that this is way illegal but just for future reference. Thanks in advance.

(this is my first blade I have ever curved on my own)

Hell, just keep curving it til it's a circle. Nobody will be able to take the puck from you.