Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CSW1618

Eschelon Sports

If you were at Narch West Coast Winters you saw Hyper/Eschelon winning a bunch of medals. Heres their new website with Krypto, Hyper and Eschelon stuff on the website.. looks pretty solid..

www.eschelonsports.com

Wow, $52 MSRP wheels on that site. Are they REALLY that much better than Revisions? That just seems ridiculous for such a disposable product.

Wow, $52 MSRP wheels on that site. Are they REALLY that much better than Revisions? That just seems ridiculous for such a disposable product.

$52 per set.

...Which is still a $4 per wheel increase over Revisions.

I'm not entirely sure that is $52 a set. The MSRP on these is $30. I'm thinking they are actually per wheel. Especially since I doubt these are the prices for sets.

Those are trash for the money. Novelty items.

$52 per set.

...Which is still a $4 per wheel increase over Revisions.

I'm not defending the company, just pointing out that Invert thinks that they are $52 each. And to clarify, I believe it's $52 for a pack of 4, not 8, so $13 each, which is more in the range of high end wheels.

I'm not entirely sure that is $52 a set. The MSRP on these is $30. I'm thinking they are actually per wheel. Especially since I doubt these are the prices for sets.

Hope this thread clarifies that your $52 per wheel hypothesis is invalid. ;)

Hope this thread clarifies that your $52 per wheel hypothesis is invalid. ;)

I'd say it's just an inconsistant site, some wheels have prices listed as sets, others are per wheel Hyper 150 and then on hockey monkey

Also the Syzygy tri-pour wheel as stated by nickyb13 says "4 pack" when you select a size, also at $52 for a 4 pack would come to $13 a wheel, the "regular price" from the online stores for the tri-pour trinity wheel is $13.99 so I'd say that sounds right

Guys, the pricing portion of the site is not activated yet, the pricing on there is only there to show the location, when it is activated the pricing will be updated.....

The whole pricing thing is a dead issue because of this post.

Guys, the pricing portion of the site is not activated yet, the pricing on there is only there to show the location, when it is activated the pricing will be updated.....

The whole pricing thing is a dead issue because of this post.

I feel kinda stupid now, I somehow read over the top of that post and continued down the page....

not stupid at all, it's MSRP which is almost never actual pricing but not uncommon for that to be displayed by manufacturers since it's Manufacturer Suggested Retail Pricing.

Haha. Other than that it looks nice. Only other thing is I think your background image with the fists should have a smooth transition from the end of the fists to the dark grey instead of just cutting off.

I like the site. It is simple and easy to read.

You guys are brutal. I was looking for an opinion on the overall site? I get the pricing deal, any other issues with the site?

You guys are brutal. I was looking for an opinion on the overall site? I get the pricing deal, any other issues with the site?

Welcome to MSH. Everyone here thinks they know everything, about everything ;)

Anyway, site looks good. Regardless of your final pricing, it seems as if you're jumping right into the pool with the sharks, price-pointed with the big boys. Just being objective here, what is going to make someone choose your wheel over say Rink Rat, Revision, Labeda, etc?

I'm always up for giving a fair shake to new products, but when it comes down to it, hockey guys are total 'label whores'. :D

Sell me.

I'm interested in testing these wheels that grip so well that I would need to clean my pants. :P :P :P

I don't mind trying new wheels, but not at the same price as the wheels I would regularly buy.

I'm interested in testing these wheels that grip so well that I would need to clean my pants.

I don't mind trying new wheels, but not at the same price as the wheels I would regularly buy.

Yup. I remember when I had Rink Rats before they came out. People were dumbfounded that a new wheel on the market, virtually untested, would cost as much as a Labeda Dynasty, which was what almost everyone was rocking at the time.

But if the product performs, and those using it whore themselves out as the word-of-mouth advertising, then things can take off. Rink Rat is at the top of the Wheel market because they have people who stand behind their products, and thousands of satisfied customers to back it up. But it started with just a handful.....

Everyone's got to start somewhere :)