Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clarkstowncaps15

Pants

go for 6000.but if cash is no problem then go for 8000 lolll

note: i have presently supreme 6000...and yes there really nice....but like i said if you have cash then go for 8000 lol!

If you can get your hands on some Bauer Pro pants definatly go for it. I have a pair and they have lasted me over a year with out a scratch, and thats playing for 2 competitive teams and a contact house league team. Top of the line for sure.

Depending on your size, Huskies Pro Shop in Gorham, Maine has tons of pro pants. All in black. They have everything from Tackla to Nike. Their phone number is (207) 780-5989 if you want to talk with them.

the 852s are the best pants i have ever bought good choice on the pants.

Damn, I couldn't even give away mine. They aren't half the quality of the old ones.

chadd,they have a great feel,alot of protection,alot of ventelation too

I disagree on all of those points. At least you're happy with what you have.

Clark, I've got 652's and I love them. To each his own. There are a lot of people on here who aren't fond of CCM gear. Like Chadd said, as long as you are happy with them right!

i second the 652's. it took me probly a month to have them broken in, but they're amazing now. i still wish the zipper had a button like the missions, rather than velcro cuz the velcro always manages to get caught on my socks. my team ordered us in the m1's, and i could never get used to their weight and they were a tad too big for me. i ended up spending most of the yr in my 652's with shells over them, but i should be able to fit in the m1's better this yr...i hope

CCMs hold up horribly from my experience with them.

Try out some Easton Air pants, they're unbelievable. Bauers would be my second choice.