Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OllieCCM

New Reebok Stick Line

I saw the 4K, 5k, 6K, 8K and 10K today. These are all very good sticks and reasonably priced. THe 10K is deadly. However, the 4K and 5K were 58" I believe which is too short for me as I'm 6'0. The 6K - 10K were 60". Why is that? Is this a marketing tool or just limited stock at the store?

1. where u see in toronto? =P

and it depends on the flex...ollie mentioned like 75 flex it would be a 58" etc etc.

The GTA Stores have had these sticks for about a week now.

10K i picked up from SFS Just Hockey Don Mills they had P34 P36 P38 P87 in 85,100 flex

75Flex they had P38 P87

Pro Hockey Life Vaughan

Has 8K, 6K, 5K, 4K i cant remember what flex or patterns they had instock

Hockey Experts Scarborough were supposed to get them last week but i have not had the chance to check it out.

ye the hockey experts is just like a 5 mins walk from my place...i've been waiting for the 8k pads for ages...hopefully i'll get it this week...i doubt they have the sticks right now though

Yeah they are pretty slow at getting inventory. SFS and PHL seem to get their stock a lot quicker. Let me know when the 8K pads come out. im looking for a pair.

SFS Don Mills has the 10K shoulders.

I saw the 4K, 5k, 6K, 8K and 10K today. These are all very good sticks and reasonably priced. THe 10K is deadly. However, the 4K and 5K were 58" I believe which is too short for me as I'm 6'0. The 6K - 10K were 60". Why is that? Is this a marketing tool or just limited stock at the store?

1. where u see in toronto? =P

and it depends on the flex...ollie mentioned like 75 flex it would be a 58" etc etc.

Hockey Prolife in Mississauga has all the new Reebok sticks

aff mississauga so far =(

I noticed on some of the pro stock 10k's that there are some curves marked sk-11 and h-11. Is there a difference between these curves? Also,would you happen to know the specs of them?

sk-11 is a sakic clone and h-11 should be a drury clone...welcome to the board

Thanks, Ive been looking through here for a while so i figured it was time to contribute lol. H15 is the drury clone however. I have a bunch of the h11's and there sakic clones. i wanted to pick up another one but the only one i can find is an sk11 curve. It looks close from pictures but i just wanted to verify that they were the same before i went ahead and bought it. Thanks for the welcome!

H11 is not drury clone i have both sk-11 7k sickick and h-11 10K, both are simillar to sakic or i should say more like the draper warrior witch is my favorite pattern. now the diiference btw both is very minimal the sk-11 is a tad more open at the toe and the heel is squared, h-11 is nicely rounded also the blade construction is diff, all the 10k and 7k with sk-11 pattern i saw had same blade as the vector v10.0 while the h-11 in the 10k is comp like U+.

i have a k-11 which is like a toned down version of the sakic and its a lie 7...wish someone would just tell us the stupid difference between all these k's d's and whatever

I looking at geeting a reebok 10K, but the problem is the p34 dosnt come in intermediate

so will the p38 be close? im useing a one95 rite now (pm9 curve) and love the backhand.

If i get the 10k in a p38 will my backhand get messed up?

thanks for help

Yeah they are pretty slow at getting inventory. SFS and PHL seem to get their stock a lot quicker. Let me know when the 8K pads come out. im looking for a pair.

SFS Don Mills has the 10K shoulders.

they have the 10k pads...not getting the 8k...but my dad was feeling generous so he got me the 10k plus u get 20% if u buy 2 or more protective stuff....

So my 10k's blade snapped last week and I decided to see if they are pull-able. They are. I cut the blade off at the point on the stick where you can see a visible "break" in the carbon, chiseled out the remainder of the tendon ét volia, 10k shaft in perfect condition, the Synergy slid perfectly into the shaft, so I wouldn't be surprised if a 10k shaft eventually comes out. Just thought you guys would like to know it can be done :)

Does anybody know the exact lie of this years p87 curve?

I saw a photo on icewarehouse, looks like a toned down sakic, but the profile is kinda weird.

I saw a photo on icewarehouse, looks like a toned down sakic, but the profile is kinda weird.

Honestly, when I hold it next to my Sakic sticks, the curves and lie look and feel identical.

Honestly, when I hold it next to my Sakic sticks, the curves and lie look and feel identical.

The 5 lie crosby i have is much higher than the 5 lie heatley i have, but this is on an older RBK stick, not one of the new reebok ones, it may have been adjusted since then.

4 rolls are proven though, they've been around forever great protection and quality, why not stick with them instead of going for a low end glove with unproven quality and protection?

The 5 lie crosby i have is much higher than the 5 lie heatley i have, but this is on an older RBK stick, not one of the new reebok ones, it may have been adjusted since then.

I think they did. The older 87's looked almost like Heatly's, the new one are identical to Draper/Sakic blades.

Got a retail 10K today... and it's for sure lighter than any of the five pro stock 10K's I have. The wall thickness of the shaft appears to be thinner than the pro stocks. Interesting...

Got a retail 10K today... and it's for sure lighter than any of the five pro stock 10K's I have. The wall thickness of the shaft appears to be thinner than the pro stocks. Interesting...

I picked up a retail 10k and was amazed at how light it was. I wish I could try one out but there's no way I'm paying $250 for a stick that might not last half a season.

I picked up a couple of retails 10k's. Totally insane stick. Reebok knocked this one out of the park. Tied with the one95 for best stick ever IMO.

The smyth blade i have also doesnt look like the one pictured above. Good news is that one of the guys at Kyntek hockey broke his Zherdev prostock and sent the blade to have a mold made so there is now a retail toe curve!!!

2urmb2a.jpg

So is this a pic of the Smyth or something else?

That was supposedly a Zherdev pro stock that Kynetyk hockey was going to have cloned and offer on their sticks. I haven't heard anything about it though, so I'm not so sure it's actually going to happen.

That was supposedly a Zherdev pro stock that Kynetyk hockey was going to have cloned and offer on their sticks. I haven't heard anything about it though, so I'm not so sure it's actually going to happen.

oh ok, yeah its not exactly what im looking for but it would be close. It would be really nice if they would come out with something like that in retail version.