Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jbyun04

NHL '12

if they realese a demo, people will be able to see that the game is garbage, they are hopping for fools to pick it up or rent it to find out, by that time they have your money...

if you release a demo, youre game better be dam good in this market, no demo is actually a smart move for 2K

Was just playing the demo, I was on a mini break, was tripped, fell to my knees, but was still able to stickhandle and get a shot off. Nice touch, I'm sick of people flying like Manu Ginobli when they're touched from behind.

Was just playing the demo, I was on a mini break, was tripped, fell to my knees, but was still able to stickhandle and get a shot off. Nice touch, I'm sick of people flying like Manu Ginobli when they're touched from behind.

thats cool but you cant pass from your knees, my friend was on a 2 on 1 yesterday and somebody caught the puck carrier and tripped him, his player went to his knees slidding towards the corner and I rushed him so his best option was to pass to the guy behind me because we both comited the the puck but he could only pass or shoot...

We where both on my coutch like OOOOOHHH!

They need to make the board play harder to line up, it should be like a hit. If they're anywhere near me, they tie me to the boards and I can't get away. Slows the game down. But if they have me lined up, should be able to tie me up against the boards.

I've played the demo a couple times now. I really like it so far. I'll def be picking up a copy. The game feels a lot more realistic and I like that.

Pretty excited, girlfriend is picking up a copy from work tonight so we can play!

... i thought it wasn't out until the 15th? :(

Just curious, I know the jerseys in the create-a-team half are Edge and the other half are the same jerseys are traditional cut jerseys, but has anyone actually deciphered the templates? As far as like jersey 1 is the Rangers jersey.

It's not. Girlfriend works at Rogers so she got her shipment in last week. We've already beaten the beatles rock band, and that's not out till Wednesday.

SUPER JEALOUS! I cant wait for this game to come out. Im tired of playing with just the two teams! And i agree with what you said about the board play, there might be a slider to turn that down?

Have the game at home, haven't really played much other than a few be a pro games.

Really like the new prospects game followed by a draft - getting to work your way up to a higher draft pick is a cool feature. Game play is great, and while fighting doesn't tickle my fancy, it is very well done. Especially when you're pushing around after the whistle, and an opponent comes over to drop the gloves with you.

One neat feature was after a fight against my bro, even though he won a trainer report popped up a few shifts later saying that malkin had a fracture jaw, and he had three options, send him home, sit him, or play him. Not sure if this is new but I haven't seen it before.

Board play flows well and the game does feel more realistic. Being able to continue play from your knees rocks.

Gear is well done, but I'm not quite sure I grasp the concept behind the power boosts yet. I also wasn't able to get online with my PS3 to check out the gear you can buy. It is nice to see some old retro gear like the TITAN wood stick, and some throwback helmets.

even though he won a trainer report popped up a few shifts later saying that malkin had a fracture jaw, and he had three options, send him home, sit him, or play him. Not sure if this is new but I haven't seen it before.

thats pretty cool.

even though he won a trainer report popped up a few shifts later saying that malkin had a fracture jaw, and he had three options, send him home, sit him, or play him. Not sure if this is new but I haven't seen it before.

thats pretty cool.

Even cooler if you decide to have the player come back they have the jaw sheild on when they return

only 5 more days till its out, cant wait. does anyone know what the create-a-team is going to be like? i haven't heard much about it. i hope theres more logos and options to choose from

thats pretty cool.

Even cooler if you decide to have the player come back they have the jaw sheild on when they return

no way!

it was in one of the trailers :), jordan staal had it in it if i remember right

thats pretty cool.

no way!

Cant wait till the game is here. All those little things are what makes this series so special. Considering I still play NHL09 it is great value for money.

I dunno, I've seen some soft ones go in from crashing the net.

As for create a team, I never looked through it in 09 but there is a tonof options. About 23 logos plus all NHL teams, custom colours for each piece of equipment, about 20-30 different jersey styles. Will really let you get creative.

Oh, and not sure if you could do this in 09 either, buy being able to throw your leg back to fake the shot looks awesome.

I still can't aim worth a crap because I'm trying to skate and then aim and shooting all at the same time...wish they had a better alternative.

I still can't aim worth a crap because I'm trying to skate and then aim and shooting all at the same time...wish they had a better alternative.

once you're locked into shooting you just have to aim with the left analog.. it's not that difficult

you could always switch to button control

goals from a distance go in easy this year, it seems like the goalies are good around the net

Seems like just the opposite to me, I can't get anything done on slapshots or wrist shots straight on. all I can score on are on-timers, redirects, or a surprising amount of garbage goals.

once you're locked into shooting you just have to aim with the left analog.. it's not that difficult

you could always switch to button control

NO DONT DO IT!