Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jbyun04

NHL '12

this game is massively rigged.

Jimmy Howard honestly on this game cant stop SHIT! even after turning down CPU shot power and accuracy to nothing pucks are still going past him from point with nobody infront

Where as Loungo will stop everything

RIGGED!

me 42 shots on goal for 2 goals

them 15 shots on goal for 6

WTF

I don't like how the draft works in Be a Pro. Evidently it's XP-based, which means if you sim a lot of games, you get dropped down the rankings big time. I did a year in the CHL, doing about 1.5 PPG in the regular season, and 2 PPG in the playoffs winning the championship. That's only good enough for being drafted in the middle of the 3rd round evidently. That makes a lot of sense.

Anyone know when the update will be released with the Jets jersey?

My guess is early December as they're probably waiting for the horrible black Islanders jerseys to be formally unveiled before they post the jersey code :facepalm:

I don't like how the draft works in Be a Pro. Evidently it's XP-based, which means if you sim a lot of games, you get dropped down the rankings big time. I did a year in the CHL, doing about 1.5 PPG in the regular season, and 2 PPG in the playoffs winning the championship. That's only good enough for being drafted in the middle of the 3rd round evidently. That makes a lot of sense.

Well if you're not doing what the coaches are telling you (to gain XP) then the scouts don't want you! Look at Kabanov.

If anyone wants to join my team : hamilton huskies on the ps3 drop me a line. The name is BEFLAR, add me. Our team is 7-16-2 :) in it's second season. So no Preasure if you suck.

Ps: it's a west coast team if that matters. See you on the ice!

Cheers

Just finished cheesing my way through my second BAP season on Pro difficulty and nagged a good chunk of achievements with it. Was drafted 1st overall by the Blues, and man, Halak can't stop a beach ball.

My team won Pro last month and moved up to elite this month but were glitched out of our minds in the 2nd round and couldn't get another title.