Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jbyun04

NHL '12

faceoff footage

Lol @ that guy's brand new uncut 2010 Warrior Kronik (clear).

It's like twice his size!

Also, why does he have all Warrior gear? Is he endorsed or something?

Lol @ that guy's brand new uncut 2010 Warrior Kronik (clear).

It's like twice his size!

Also, why does he have all Warrior gear? Is he endorsed or something?

I'm betting it's not so much an "endorsement" as a quick handshake deal, possibly just throwing a free pair of gloves and stick for some quick screen time.

they may have just went up to the pro shop (which is right above that rink) and picked up a stick and gloves.

The fact that he's in two of the newest and most expensive products from the same company gives me a hunch that Warrior wanted him in their stuff.

ok after watching that second footage, question poped up, does the physics extend to goalie's? coz those animations look the same clunky butterfly kinda thing, if you get me

please no more baseball batting the puck out of the zone, or goalies making that same animation where he swipes behind him...it happens once every like...50 GAMES not 5 times each game :|

ok after watching that second footage, question poped up, does the physics extend to goalie's? coz those animations look the same clunky butterfly kinda thing, if you get me

As long as the goalies aren't "teleporting" from a sitting down position 3 metres out of the net into a butterfly position to make a glove save, I'm all good.

As long as the goalies aren't "teleporting" from a sitting down position 3 metres out of the net into a butterfly position to make a glove save, I'm all good.

yeah talk about like of frame rate.

There's is no motion or animation between down and out and impossible save. no frames in between

How about they drop this whole crowd = momentum bullshit? The worst is outplaying a guy for 2 periods and only being up by a goal, he scores one, the home crowd roars, and he scores 2 more because your guys seem to miss every pass or skate over pucks. No thx.

How about they drop this whole crowd = momentum bullshit? The worst is outplaying a guy for 2 periods and only being up by a goal, he scores one, the home crowd roars, and he scores 2 more because your guys seem to miss every pass or skate over pucks. No thx.

lol yup that shit sux...

so Toews is on the cover. eh not to happy about the decision due to patty kane on nhl 10

Yeah, Hossa should've been on it holding the cup :)

so Toews is on the cover. eh not to happy about the decision due to patty kane on nhl 10

ditto

Just about as bad of a choice as the Penguins playing another Winter Classic

A lot of moves wont be a problem if they add some kind of "play the body" option and not a weak check that doesn't even knock the puck of the dudes stick or barely slow his momentum.

meh trailer hasn't shown any new stuff, same old thing with different players

pens and habs should not be in the winter classic :angry:

considering EA has already designed all the possible arenas for the WC and HC to be played in... I'd really LOVE to see that incorporated into the game. Have it randomly rotate teams and have it be played outdoors.

Wouldn't take that much disk space and would be a incredibly cool feature to keep the game going. Just plug in the only 16 possible host cities (complexes) and have it randomly rotate based on who's popular and stuff. I dream too much..

considering EA has already designed all the possible arenas for the WC and HC to be played in... I'd really LOVE to see that incorporated into the game. Have it randomly rotate teams and have it be played outdoors.

Wouldn't take that much disk space and would be a incredibly cool feature to keep the game going. Just plug in the only 16 possible host cities (complexes) and have it randomly rotate based on who's popular and stuff. I dream too much..

i once did too, then ea crushed that out of me :P

How many covers in a row can we have a red jersey? Staal > Phaneuf > Kane

And if you want 07 had OV but it was back when they were still blue/black/gold...

I hear you man. I wish they would of went with someone from another team this year too. Mix it up a bit EA!